Help with part no.s

S3-N

?
Reaction score
Can anyone help with identifying the part no.s for these parts?

S3partnosrequest.jpg

thanks

Nick

Im sure the part that you have pointed to IS the grill (8P0 853 651 A)

the air intake comes in 4 bits:

air duct 1K0 805 971 C
intake air duct 1K0 805 962 C
slide valve 1K0 805 965 C
air intake duct 1K0 129 618 AH

It friday night so dont take these as gospel!!! If I can get time to work out how, I will try to take a snapshot and post it up tomorrow.

Cheers mate! much appreciated :icon_thumright:

The bit on top the grill looks like it's seperate so thought it would have a different no.

I might take it off today and have a look :)

anyone know what engine code the S3 is?

Nick,
I've just got around to reading your PM now. I've been getting about 10-15 PMs a day about various things and it takes a bit of time to get through them. I tend to read the ones from people I know first.

I've taken a look in ETKA for the air intake bits but I can't seem to make much sense of it. Looks like Khufu might have you sorted.

Nick,
I've just got around to reading your PM now. I've been getting about 10-15 PMs a day about various things and it takes a bit of time to get through them. I tend to read the ones from people I know first.

I've taken a look in ETKA for the air intake bits but I can't seem to make much sense of it. Looks like Khufu might have you sorted.

Thanks Marc, i thought after i sent it you probably get swamped with questions. Where did you get ETKA from?