Fitted Facelift Rear Lights - Pics

Mikey

Reaction score
Received my Facelift rear lights today, fitted straight away no messin' about!! Im going for the OEM+ look.

Will let the pics do the talkin':

angel_eyes272.jpg

angel_eyes274.jpg

angel_eyes275.jpg

Very nice, looks good mate....

Really need to order these up!! Looks great mate..

Nice Mike, very nice!!

Worth the wait ah ;-)

Get some pics of that black front end up too

C

mate - looks sweet, cant wait to get mine!!

Think about rebadging the rear rings - it looks sweet!

mate - looks sweet, cant wait to get mine!!

Think about rebadging the rear rings - it looks sweet!

im really unsure about ditching the rear rings (ooh eer), im considering ditching the rear wiper though. Not sure yet. Hmmm....

All this talk about rings and wipeing is far too dodgy :sign_omg:

Looks great, mine are on order but I'll give you 3 months until you've got bored of OEM+

OEM+ FTW!

Rear badgeless is cool - look at S3IZZO's sig, I will post pics later of mine re-ringed if you are interested ;)

It only works if you ditch the rear wiper IMO, looks silly otherwise.....may look silly without it too i'm undecided yet.

i think i need to a pchop doing to convince me more. The rear wiper is a fat old thing and i never use it anyway. Not having a rear wiper is not a MOT failure either.

I've de-badged my rear (oooor er) but left the rings on as I feel it would be too naked with out them, but I may look at getting a set sprayed black for the rear as I think that would work on a black car.

Thoughts on a postcard ?

Facelifted light do look good, time to order a set !

Paul

I've de-badged my rear (oooor er) but left the rings on as I feel it would be too naked with out them, but I may look at getting a set sprayed black for the rear as I think that would work on a black car.

Thoughts on a postcard ?

Facelifted light do look good, time to order a set !

Paul

I'm sure someone posted a pic of an A4 in black with black rear badges recently and it just didn't seem to work IMHO.

I can do a chop if you want?

many thanks DaveMK!!

Think the rings need to stay. But the wiper removed looks quite good.

Havent got round to wiper removal - have to order that bung you got S3IZZO

do you have the link handy?

I'm sure someone posted a pic of an A4 in black with black rear badges recently and it just didn't seem to work IMHO.

I can do a chop if you want?

That would be great thanks, question is though will I need to find a rear pic of my motor ?

There may be a rear view of it in the pics thread I can't recall.

Regards,

Paul

Paul - it's up to you really. I just need a photo of the rear of any black A3 but if you want to see what your car will look like, then I'll need a photo of your car.

That would be great thanks, question is though will I need to find a rear pic of my motor ?

There may be a rear view of it in the pics thread I can't recall.

Regards,

Paul

Paul, only found a pic that James posted. If the car is different now, let me know and I can sort another chop for you. Also removed the badges for you (didn't look right with them IMO).

audipaul.jpg

Mikey - sorry for the hijack!

Dave.

Paul, only found a pic that James posted. If the car is different now, let me know and I can sort another chop for you. Also removed the badges for you (didn't look right with them IMO).

Mikey - sorry for the hijack!

Dave.

Hi Dave,

That is the only one I have too (without taking a new picture).

Thanks - also Mikey sorry for the hijack.

Now you see I think that works.

If you don't mind Dave, I'll see if I can get a better rear shot over the weekend.

Paul

Paul, send me a PM when you've posted the pic....I'm away on business Monday / Tuesday so it'll remind me when I get back.

hi mikey

i spoke to audi about these light today and i was told they would not fit my 04 3door because the bulb holder is different and he thinks its a different shape

Well you are about to find out - just off the phone to my dealer and my lights are there already!!!!

Rage though as I was with them just over an hour ago lol

I have just ordered these too. They arrive tomorrow. Will I be the first with a Sprint Blue S3 to fit them??

hi mikey

i spoke to audi about these light today and i was told they would not fit my 04 3door because the bulb holder is different and he thinks its a different shape

dealers....dont ya just love um!

straight swap and plug and play, if yours is a 3 door that is. Took all of 5 mins per side to do mine. PM on its way to you....

hi mikey

Well that is interesting as as far as I can see the bulb holder is the same up to model year 2009 and then only the prefix changes from 8P0 to 8P3.

If it is true that they won't fit a 2004 model year then they shouldn't fit anything up to a 2009 year.

Paul