Free REVO Select during August.

Reaction score
Website
www.amdessex.com
Hi

REVO Special Offer for August.

The Revo map is switchable with the Select unit and can have extra saved maps with the Select Plus. The Revo site will give you the various info but the 8P S3 will rise to 305bhp. Up to 330bhp will be reached with exhaust, CAI and DV.

The Revo map is £499+vat and the Select units are £149.95+vat for the Select and £249.95+vat for the Select Plus.

I can offer a special on the day of the Revo map at £499+vat and a FREE Select unit or half price Select Plus.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers Shaun.

Sounds good. What are the power/torque increases for the 170 TDI?

shaun, if i already have a stage 1 revo remap on my 8l s3 what offers are there for a stage 2 remap and what sort of other extra mods are essential for a stage 2 or can it just be further tweeks?

Cheers for the reply!

What would i likely be gaining? I know alot of re-mapping a N/A is drivability......

Thanks again

Hi

You are correct, the gains give 14/16bhp but throttle response and mid-range punch is much improved.

They are worthwhile gains but not as large as the turbo vehicles.

Cheers Shaun.

What's the difference in power/torque re 170TDI?

Hi

Here is a link to the graphs:
http://www.revotechnik.com/aboutRevo/news/TDi170.aspx

"Performance figures are showing gains of +40-45bhp (+29-33Kw) and +60-70lbft (+81-95Nm) over the quoted OE numbers delivering 214bhp (157Kw) and 325lbft (441Nm). You’ll notice on our performance graphs that the standard OE performance on the cars we worked with was above their quoted figures, so our gains on these cars were +20-25bhp (+15-18Kw) and +35-40lbft (+47-54Nm). This new performance software is fully switchable between performance and stock modes using our select serial port switch."

Cheers Shaun.

Hi Shaun, what's the likely gain for a 2.0TDI 140? Are there any other mods you would reccomend doing first to get better results?
Cheers,
Tim

If I didn't want the Select function, could you offer a discounted price for forum members on just the chip?