Oettinger A3 and A3 sports back bumper help!!!!

S3JET

Reaction score
Found this link here:
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227109

the Sports back front bumper looks very nice in white.

don't know if anyone here would know that if the sports back and A3 has any different as fitments.

My car is 2008 S3 8P

not sure if that Oettinger front bar will fit on my S3 or not. if the grill is different?? or any other mount is.

thanks

If you touch your S3 with a bodykit in any way...I will personally hunt you down :gun2:

If you stick an aftermarket bumper onto an S3 people will think it is a kitted up 1.6FSI

Yes, you may have the badges and big brakes but people will still not see it as an S!

If you want to alter your bumper slightly, think of the optics front grill and maybe a Leon Cupra R front splitter?

Cupra-R front splitter doesn't fit right on the bottom of the S3 bumper (pre-facelift at least).

If you touch your S3 with a bodykit in any way...I will personally hunt you down :gun2:

If you stick an aftermarket bumper onto an S3 people will think it is a kitted up 1.6FSI

Yes, you may have the badges and big brakes but people will still not see it as an S!

If you want to alter your bumper slightly, think of the optics front grill and maybe a Leon Cupra R front splitter?

HAHA:jump:

I am doing the front bumper and side skirt only, as the rear i am going to keep it standard and cut the bottom right for another exhaust to fit.

With Milltek turbo back 80mm special pipe.

I just love the Oettinger sprots back front bar.

doesn't matter what others thing. if they think my car just a 1.6 then they can try drag me.:arco:

I know the S3 front bar looks good. but as i want something different. don't like to be the same, as all S3 have the same front bar.