few photos after detail

Reaction score
just a couple of photos after a long day of hard work which was done by David at affection to detail!!!!
very impressed as he got some serious scratch marks out caused by an awesome AUDI dealer. dont worry they paid! anyway paint is spanking now!!!!!!:o.k:

IMG_4302.jpg

IMG_4300.jpg

IMG_4304.jpg

IMG_4320.jpg

IMG_4317.jpg

cheers again Dave:thumbsup:
just got to get my votex kit fitted now (i love ebay)

They're Q7 replicas aren't they. Audi offer diamond cut face RS4's for the Q7.... Very bling!

Love the wheels, nice paint. Ride height a little tall ?!

:rolleyes: well its my birthday this week and i may have a feeling i know what im getting

(for those that are a tad slow its springs) :yum:

nice job. It's crying out to be lowered. Listen to your car's plea! :laugh:

You better hope it is springs... two pairs of socks and some stripey pyjamas will be feck all use!!

I have been sitting here trying to think of somethin witty to say back, but ive gone blank!!!!!!:confused::(

now who's slow

im gonna be disappointing if i don't get a pair of socks now!!!!:p

Not if theres a fit blonde in them you wont......

Anyway, those wheels are brilliant. Ive not seen the before. Always liked the lathe finish on the my previous GolfMK5 MONZA IIs (one on the best ever design on wheel IMO).

Will be a nightmare for corrosion/curbing (like the MONZA IIs) but look the business.
In fact they look that good on the A3 they should have been std fitment from the factory!

What would you pay for a set of reps?

Cheers
Paul

looks good mate

i had my akoya silver a3 done the other month and they come up really good

Originally Posted by PaulAr
Quote:
Originally Posted by kettle
im gonna be disappointing if i don't get a pair of socks now!!!!:p

Not if theres a fit blonde in them you wont......

I suppose that will depend on what else he's wearing!

if paul was talking about me which i pray to god he wasnt afraid im not blonde and i prefer devilishly handsome rather than fit :eyebrows:

That colour looks great, don't see too many about. But those wheels do not suit that car at all in my opinion.