Did show n shine with the Audi today....Pics

Mikey

Reaction score
Went to a VAG show today. Was at Awesome GTI in Manchester. Good turn out of some superb cars and great weather (sunburn to prove). Entered my car into the show n shine. I must admit, I was quite impressed with the way I had cleaned the car up, not only the paintwork, but the brakes, calipers, under the arches, under the bonnet, interior, it was ALL completly spotless.

The car was washed on saturday with Megs NXT shampoo and a wash SCHMITT, clayed using a Megs clay bar and last touch detial spray, rinsed, washed again, dryed with sonus der wunder towel and a spraying of last touch on the car while it was still wet, waxed with R222 carnuba wax.

At the show I started by spraying the car down with water with my portable Hozelock sprayer, then a spraying of last touch on top of that, then dryed with a sonus der wunder towel.

I took my camera BUT it decided to play up so I have had to steal a decent pic of my car i found on another site, and a few camera phone shots (poor quality)

Im ****** knakcered now, and sunburnt!

At the show:
mya3.jpg

045-2.jpg

NewImage.jpg

Back at home afterwards:
27072008196.jpg

27072008200.jpg

Hammerite Smooth Grey Calipers, and Hammerite Smooth Silver on the brake disc hubs and brake disc edges:

27072008198.jpg

And just come out to the car (9pm) to put some stuff in the boot for work tomoz, and was greeted with the great bird toilet:

NewImage1.jpg

Your car looked great today Mike i wish mine looked half as good.
Good to see you again matey.

Your car looked great today Mike i wish mine looked half as good.
Good to see you again matey.

Thanks mate. Yeah good to see you again too. I was itching to order the milltek and downpipe today with that great 25% but funds wouldnt allow. :keule:

Car looks good mate, was meant to go to the Detailed bash as well but couldn't make it in the end. Sounds like it was a good show!

looking good.

made the right decision on the audi rings:icon_thumright:

Car looks sweet!!

****** birds, have no manners do they!!!

Loolking mint.... a shame about the ending....

Car's looking sweet, got any more plans?

thanks.

Ive got a set of facelift rear lights on order. Then going for a Milltek system with the downpipe, remap, panel filter. Might lamin-x the headlights, not sure? thats all for now, i hope.