Pics of my car Slammed and new Debadged Optics Grill

p9lad

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just had my car lowered about 2 weeks ago on FK HighSport Coilovers. It has now settled. The back is lowered on the last coil and i can go lower by 20mm in the front. Since it has settled i do not get any rubbing at all! Speed bumps i ahve to take realyl slowly but apart from that its wicked!

Also installed my New black Debadged optics grill! let me know what u think!

DSC00984.jpg

DSC00983.jpg

DSC00986.jpg

DSC00985.jpg

DSC00980.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

cheers mate! it looks proper evil with the LED dims on at night few guys have commented it looks a bit like an RS6 from the front!

:racer:

Sorry to say this bud but...am I am the only one who thinks that looks absoloutely ridiculous? Sorry but in my opinion that is too low. You have destroyed the look of the car by also removing the badges...the car's identity. It's face. Like looking at Claudia Schiffer with no nose.

Sorry :sadlike:

this is just my opionion so please dont get the hump, i dont like it. The badgless front grill looks like a hannibal lector mask and the rear is far too low compared to the front, its not even, looks like the car is begging!

11mask.jpg

just my opinion but the whole look doesn't work

the front grille looks out of place and the suspension set up looks like you got a few sack of potatoes in the boot.

IMO Audi's only look good them when are modified with some style!

But at the end of the day its your car and whatever you like is no one elses concern.

Would look better if it had the S-Line bumper imo

Sorry to say this bud but...am I am the only one who thinks that looks absoloutely ridiculous? Sorry but in my opinion that is too low. You have destroyed the look of the car by also removing the badges...the car's identity. It's face. Like looking at Claudia Schiffer with no nose.

Sorry :sadlike:
Yeah I think the back of looks a little too low. The front is probably about right, so I'd suggest raising the rear slightly to match the front.

Rather than having no grille badges, I'd suggest the black audi rings instead.

Just my opinion though....

Looks like the S3 optics grille that you have fitted?

I was under the impression that the S3 front grille did not fit nicely with anything other than the S3 front bumper?

Looks like the S3 optics grille that you have fitted?

I was under the impression that the S3 front grille did not fit nicely with anything other than the S3 front bumper?

i *think* its a FK badgeless grill, ie none genuine, aftermarket grill.

Ahh ok, looks ok..

IMO the car looks far too standard to be that low with such an aggressive front grille..

I would class badgeless grilles and 'slamming' cars finishing touches..

Looking good mate - you really need to get different rims to pull off the lowness

slammed though.....mine is lower :p

All, I appreciate everyones opinions. end of the day i like it. i think i took the photos on uneven ground because when i lowered i made sure the skirts were level. they still are. Once i put the icense plate on it should look better.

Boydie Rims are next looking at 18's deep dish.

The grill is a FK debadged Grill.

willpost some pics with the LED dims on.

Did you need the drop links with the coilovers?
I think the front end has potential, maybe put the number plate on to break it up a little?

I think you only need drop links if its a Quattro as you can't ge the camber back when you slam it.

looks good from the back. If it was mine i'd probably raise it to the same height as the front, get some nice 19s and put a black badge on the grill.... but it's not so do what you like

Hi guys, thanks for everyones opionions someone wrote Chav wagon??? seriously i cant believe u wrote that but everyone is entitled to their opinion.Hopefully once the license plate is on it will break up the front a bit.

end of the day i like it! drives a lot better and handles the corners much sharper!

will post some night time pics

Hi guys, thanks for everyones opionions someone wrote Chav wagon??? seriously i cant believe u wrote that but everyone is entitled to their opinion.Hopefully once the license plate is on it will break up the front a bit.

end of the day i like it! drives a lot better and handles the corners much sharper!

will post some night time pics

mate end of the day if you like it than thats good, its your ride so dont let anyone put you down,you spend money on it,to make it look better, and personally i think it looks good,

The front has a very moody/aggressive/racer look.
Not something I would do to mine but fair play, its your car so why not.

I would have left the 4rings on the grill, even if they were coated black.
IMO the shape still looks `too modern` to be modding to heavily just yet.

cheers
Paul

raise the rear a bit and the front is too black - silver rings ftw - have a look at rabbit222's s3 pics

I like the car, it does have an aggresive look on the front, i think the grille could do with the rings.

I also like the drop, maybe not to everyones liking from a driving point of view, but for a mean or aggresive look, it looks nice....I am a golf fan at heart, so thats probably why.

I think a nice set of wheels would set it off nice and if it was level on the drop, it may look spot on...

End of the day, its your car, so do as you please :thumbsup:

very nice mate, i like the slammed look.. deep dish wheels gloss black centres and polished lip you will be ready for DUB my friend! :eyebrows:

I dont think badgeless grills work on audi's IMO, Audi grills are large and when you take away the rings it just seems... awkward looking. Thats just my opinion but as long as you like it. However I do badgless grills on mk4 golfs :D

Hi guys,

thanks for the support, i use to own a VW golf MK3 so im a pure dubber at heart so debdaging and slamming the car is just in me. once i put he plate on and get some wheels it should look good.

In regards to some wheels looking at Merc deep dish rims, Keskin KT4 rims or BBS LMs....

merc wheels will look good or maybe porsche cup wheels? are you going for wider rears?