Pics of my car Slammed and new Debadged Optics Grill

Get your wheels on and then maybe, raise the back a little.

As for the front, It looks mean but I'm too big a fan of the grill myself.

I;d put the number plate on and an Audi badge (Black) and it shouldn't look too bad.

Everything on the front is black and the lights aren't....maybe some tinted ones or after market ones to keep the look going.

Someone on here has done it to their S3 and looks spot on IMO.

But if you like it mate, that's what really matters. The A3 itself is a good looking car and with mine and can't realy find any aftermarket body parts that a really worth doing so I'm going down The S3 route..

Good luck with it !

I agree with jonnyc in that the car looks far to standard to go that low with such an aggressive grill like that.

Go with an aggressive front lower spoiler, 19in rims, tinted headlights...Now we are talking!

I'd go with wide and staggered 18's personally....car looks well, not sure on the grill though as others have said.

Definately needs that extra 20mm on the front though :thumbsup:

The drop looks silly with the nasty sport 17's. Personally think you should wind em back up til you can get the new rims, then wind em back down.

I like the front grill though - think you should colour code the rear badge or remove it too for the real effect of the front though. Those who care what it is will know it's an Audi. Those who don't, won't care what it is.

cheers Teejay, bit bizarre but it does look better in the flesh! def looking at rims but i got a big boot build being planned in the next few weeks so doing that first!

your car look familiar you in the colindale area? im sure i have seen it parked up a few times there!

that looks real good, looks like it means business. i would personally put some black rings on like mitch78 his looks sh*t hot

thanks guys need to def get my plate on to break up the fornt a bit. wheels wise def going def going for the staggered approach 9.5 at the back and 8.5 in the front. just deciding on wheels right now....

list to come is as follows:

1) Boot Build....
2) Audi S6 LED lights
3) Rims
4) Interior

I would leave the retrofit LED strips to these guys..

audidarklites1la7.jpg

You'll struggle with 9.5's at the back unless you're having arch work....very hard to find 9.5's in any sensible ET anyway.

Love the grill mate where can i pick one up?