S-line grill badge????

matmaxedout

Reaction score
Hi all,

After a bit of advice, as you know i got my A3 cab and it came without the s-line grill badge (as all new s-lines apparently). the dealer has told me that they cannot fit one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so my question is..... anyone know if this would fit

s-linegrillbadge.jpg

on my grill

frontgrill.jpg

might just get it anyway, but the garage have told me that the grill's usually have a flat panel where the badge sits??

Hmm - I don't think it will fit - here's a close up of my grill badge below:

5.jpg

As you can probably tell, the vertical bits on the grill stop and there is a flat panel where the badge just clips in.

I took delivery of a facelift Sportback 1.8T S-Line on Thursday and fitted one of these badges to the grill same day. Just a word of warning take care when fitting the clips as I dropped one of them behind the grill and have not been able to find it, however it is not going to go anywhere with just the one clip. Let me know if you need any other assistance.

The old non facelift grille has a small recess to acommadate the grille badge so i'm not sure it will work on the facelift grille.

Another idea would be to make your own, you could use the correct facelift Quattro grille badge and then stick the S-Line over the top of that?

I took delivery of a facelift Sportback 1.8T S-Line on Thursday and fitted one of these badges to the grill same day. Just a word of warning take care when fitting the clips as I dropped one of them behind the grill and have not been able to find it, however it is not going to go anywhere with just the one clip. Let me know if you need any other assistance.

have you got any pictures, so i can see the how it fits????

cheers

I will try and do this tomorrow, if not Tuesday.

have you got any pictures, so i can see the how it fits????

cheers

Photo as requested. I purchased the badge and clips from ebay seller lausebengel2002 for £15.94 incl. p&p. Let me know if you need any other assistance.

Grill.jpg

Photo as requested. I purchased the badge and clips from ebay seller lausebengel2002 for £15.94 incl. p&p. Let me know if you need any other assistance.

Grill.jpg

hi fella,

have you got the ref number?? as he sells a couple of different grill badges.

cheers

Do you have any more pics of the full car?

Will take some and get them on shortly. Had to take the picture of the grill in the garage as it is lashing down tonight.

hi fella,

have you got the ref number?? as he sells a couple of different grill badges.

cheers

If you purchase item number 380054757467 or 320132902509 you should get the same badge as mine.

This looks good... Tempting to put one on mine... except it's not an S line... =$

I bought an S-Line badge from GOINGFAST on Ebay but it didn't come with the clips. Am gonna try the local Audi dealership.
Matt, where would I get that one in the picture above?
CIGooner, that lausebengel2002 fellow is no longer around.

Max
It does fit I put one on mine although it is only held on with one clip as I dropped the other behind the grill, so to compensate I put a small dab of clear silicone sealant on as well.

Part number is 4F0 853 736 B 2ZZ which is for badge and two clips.

I got mine on just yesterday after a bit of advise from CiGooner...

Put one clip on a time first, try to get the spacing right
as if you **** it up, you end up lightly scuffing the
horizontal slat.

Once on and lined up then just get the badge and push until you hear it
clicking..and voila !

Good luck !

I got mine on just yesterday after a bit of advise from CiGooner...

Put one clip on a time first, try to get the spacing right
as if you **** it up, you end up lightly scuffing the
horizontal slat.

Once on and lined up then just get the badge and push until you hear it
clicking..and voila !

Good luck !

Hi i noticed you have the BE with the Sline badge in the grill and i really liked that idea so i used the part numbers i found on this fourm of

Badge 4F0853736A2ZZ
Clips 8L0807180

Anyway last night i got them, had a look and can not see any way of getting them onto the grill?

Can i ask that you go into a little bit more details about how to fix the clips to the grill please??