MILLTEK

S3 SAF

Reaction score
Hi guys looking into getting a turbo back milltek system was wondering how much it should cost me? so far been quoted £929 delivered, is that a good price or has any one got one cheaper.

I paid £1155 fitted.

They take 2hrs+ to fit

who did you get yours fitted from nick?

AMD Technik in Woking got it in and fitted it for that price. They were really good and they've fitted them to lots of S3s

Hi

We can do the full Milltek system for you 8P S3 for £1040.21inc vat and fitting. It would normally be £1155.79inc vat but we are doing 10% off for people signed up for the rolling road day.

If the RR day doesn't happen we will still honour the 10% offer.

Cheers Shaun.

Can't see an audi exhaust being warranted really, it would be a wearable item. Maybe if it cracked within 18 months from new. Milltek are quality items and shouldn't offer any warranty issues for you.

hopefully it doesnt invalid the warranty as im going to be getting the forge intake and DV at the same time. im sure someone would clarify this soon...

hopefully it doesnt invalid the warranty as im going to be getting the forge intake and DV at the same time. im sure someone would clarify this soon...

Have you done your homework on the Forge DV ? There are problems with these .... check with Rabbit222 and Sakkie on here for jamming problems and read here for a full review.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3336171

Ok i didnt relise that there was problems with this, me thinking it was a forge product and a few guys having them on here it would be a reliable and efficent product but obviously not!