The wait is finally over...The New S3 is here!

magnus911

R8GGA
Reaction score
Website
www.it-tronics.co.uk
Guys,

After literally a week of waiting - the new S3 has arrived!

I'm very happy with it - especially as quite a few of you have moaned about the quality of the cleaning job done by Audi before delivery...

The privacy glass is a suprisingly dark tint, but I like it very much - so glad I got Phantom now and not Brilliant Black!

Anyway, always interested in comments and ideas for what to do next! I'm surprised at how much I'm missing the interior light pack from my 3.2...I'm going to get myself another RNS-E as soon as I find one reasonably priced!

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

:s3addict:

DSC00325.jpg

Looks great. I still think the 'old' headlights look much better than the newer facelight version. The indicators are in the right place for a start.

All you need to do now is to remove the number plate back-plates with the dealers name on. Looks better without the advertising!

Looks nice mate! Really nice.

New cars are great! get out in the sun and enjoy the S3!

Thanks for the feedback guys; already done 500 miles in it - I'm heading down to Brighton today to enjoy the weather. I hope you all have a nice Sunday!¬

Thanks Marc - I know you've helpfully listed the part numbers for the rear lights somewhere so I'm considering those definitely! Is that Lamin-x stuff easy to peel off when you're done?
Think so - I assume you just heat the film and peel it off? It is the same vinyl film they use on buses and stuff like that so it is bound to be removable.

Yes - I was going to spec one of those and definitely considering a retro...the only thing is I read somewhere that they're a bit of a ****** to fit?

Contact Phantom mate - he's done it on his I think.

Lovely looking S3 mate!

Beautiful car (just like mine !). You giving any thought to one of these ? Purely a matter of taste but I think they set the Phantom Black off perfectly. Bet you're having a great day ....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Audi-...hash=item250257264767&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

I agree the black grill really does suit the Phantom Black. The one advertised here though, isn't it an S-Line grill? I thought the S3 black optics grills cost £224 from ebay and the dealers?

Looking very smart. Get the black grille fitted it will make the front end look a lot better.

You will be spending lots on petrol for these first few weeks, let me tell you that!