EM TuningAH Fabrications
    windsurfer

Status

S3 on service... well pleased with courtesy car

Hi guys, my car just had the first service.

Top service from Portsmouth Audi!!

They handed my a basic 1.8T A4 for the day and I must say I really liked the drive...very confortable, well built. Even in basic trim car was good. Well pleased with it.

Of course, performance and handling wise my S3 is in a nother league but the A4 did impress me. I wasn't expecting to be that good. An no this is not a hint... S3 stays!!

Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    My Dad did some driver training for my local Audi recently and he kept being given 1.8T A4s to use for the day and really rated it. Said it was even reasonable on fuel for a petrol
    Sold: A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-line | Full leather | BOSE | Phantom Black | Bluefin
    Now: Mini John Cooper Works

5th Gear

Status
    I'd consider the 1.8T over the 2.0 TDi hopefully i'll get a new A4 when mine goes for a service
    Gone A3 TDi S Line DSG Bluefined

Now Seat Leon Cupra about to be Bluefined

1st Gear

Status
    Had a new A4 2.0TDi when mine went in for service.. they don't look bad at all and was a good, comfy ride.

Still wouldn't swap the S3 for it tho .

-Sal-
    S3 - Phantom Black with a few options..

windsurfer

Status
    I would not swap it for the S3 they are different things but it is a nice car... a lot better than the old one I drove a couple times...

Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks