Small photoshop favour needed please?

Mikey

Reaction score
Can someone be so kind to do a small photoshop for me please? Yesterday myself and a mate fitted the black optic grill to my dolphin grey S-Line (what a complete pain in the *** that job was!). What I was thinking, was having the Audi 4 ring grill badge shiney black. So today im having the badge sprayed up shiney black. So I have a black badge and a standard chrome one ffrom my old grill. I was wondering what they would look like on the grill? Ive got to make the right choice because once ive clipped the grill badge back in you cant get it off unless you take the front bumper off to unclip the badge again, and thats a total pain! So if someone could be so kind to do me 1 photoshop of the grill with a shiney black badge, and 1 photoshop with the standard chrome that would be much appreciated. Many thanks. Also, your thoughts/opinions on what badge looks better is welcomed.

See pic below:

angel_eyes259.jpg

front.jpg

imho, have the chrome.

when i bought my a4 cab, someone had debadged the back, and painted the four rings black (to match paintwork), and somehow it just didnt look right.

now i know its on the boot, but heres a pic so you can see.

03062008096_edit.jpg

i have since had the chrome rings put on and it looks so much better.

having thought and looked hard at those pics, i think the chrome looks a tad better. shame as i wanted the black to work so well, but sadly it doesnt.

having thought and looked hard at those pics, i think the chrome looks a tad better. shame as i wanted the black to work so well, but sadly it doesnt.

Want to sell me the black badge? :thumbsup:

I'd go with chrome. The optik pack on a dark car is really set off by just a touch of chrome. Looks a bit more classy...

No i think Black now:laugh:
Looks great Mike.

come say hi mate, think im gonna show mine. if its raining im not gonna bother though.