Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    S.3RIZZLE.....

Status

3 R8`S - ONE DAY - AND A KNOB IN A CORROLA

just thought id share my "Audi Eperience" with you guys !!
    Having been waiting for a year to pick up the R8, my brother was told this morning that it hadnt arrived/hadnt shipped/ wasnt BLOODY THERE !! because of hail stones at the port in germany which had dented the vehicle !! SO... Audi Arange a another car.... turns out to be an R8, nic colour/nice spec ........ "let me show you how the rtronic works" ..... So out the garage round the corner, onto the roundabout ... Only to be twatted in the rear by (excuse my french) FaCKING **** hED ****ER in a TOYOTA BLOODY CORROLA !!! gutted ISNT THE WORD !!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Low life livin' the high life.

Status
    Hail stones the size of oranges in July?!! I've heard some excuses for delayed delivery on a car but global warming?? Hmm..... Anyway, unlucky string of events. I'd cancel the order on an R8 because it's obviously not meant to be lol
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

For Sale:

S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

4th Gear

Status
    The hailstones destroyed 1000s of VW's in germany. Was on the news a few days ago.
    Ex 2006 A3 2.0 TDI owner

2010 Polo GTI 6R

is a retronaut

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PNH80 View Post
    Hail stones the size of oranges in July?!! I've heard some excuses for delayed delivery on a car but global warming?? Hmm..... Anyway, unlucky string of events. I'd cancel the order on an R8 because it's obviously not meant to be lol
    Delivery delays - German Hail Storm!

Gutted for you S.3THRIZZLE mate. I dunno how he could not see the arse end of an R8.
    8P2 S3

For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S.3THRIZZLE View Post
    just thought id share my "Audi Eperience" with you guys !!
    Having been waiting for a year to pick up the R8, my brother was told this morning that it hadnt arrived/hadnt shipped/ wasnt BLOODY THERE !! because of hail stones at the port in germany which had dented the vehicle !! SO... Audi Arange a another car.... turns out to be an R8, nic colour/nice spec ........ "let me show you how the rtronic works" ..... So out the garage round the corner, onto the roundabout ... Only to be twatted in the rear by (excuse my french) FaCKING **** hED ****ER in a TOYOTA BLOODY CORROLA !!! gutted ISNT THE WORD !!
    Just one question, what do you do for a living...an R8

Not a good start with them either. the guy in the toyota will be selling his life to pay for the damage!
    A3 8P2 2.0TDI S-Line 170 SB | Brilliant Red | Full Leather | BOSE | 6 Disc Changer | None Smoking Pack | Light Interior Pack (Converted to LEDs) | Rear Parking Sensors | S3 Air Vents | S3 Mirrors - Stolen!| S3 Pedals |

6th Gear

Status
    looking forward to a shot in an R8 within the next few weeks, i may do a runner in it LOL
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport