3 R8`S - ONE DAY - AND A KNOB IN A CORROLA

S.3THRIZZLE

S.3RIZZLE.....
Reaction score
just thought id share my "Audi Eperience" with you guys !!
Having been waiting for a year to pick up the R8, my brother was told this morning that it hadnt arrived/hadnt shipped/ wasnt ****** THERE !! because of hail stones at the port in germany which had dented the vehicle !! SO... Audi Arange a another car.... turns out to be an R8, nic colour/nice spec ........ "let me show you how the rtronic works" ..... So out the garage round the corner, onto the roundabout ... Only to be twatted in the rear by (excuse my french) FaCKING **** hED ****** in a TOYOTA ****** CORROLA !!! gutted ISNT THE WORD !!

Hail stones the size of oranges in July?!! I've heard some excuses for delayed delivery on a car but global warming?? Hmm..... Anyway, unlucky string of events. I'd cancel the order on an R8 because it's obviously not meant to be lol

The hailstones destroyed 1000s of VW's in germany. Was on the news a few days ago.

Hail stones the size of oranges in July?!! I've heard some excuses for delayed delivery on a car but global warming?? Hmm..... Anyway, unlucky string of events. I'd cancel the order on an R8 because it's obviously not meant to be lol

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=57701

Gutted for you S.3THRIZZLE mate. I dunno how he could not see the **** end of an R8.

just thought id share my "Audi Eperience" with you guys !!
Having been waiting for a year to pick up the R8, my brother was told this morning that it hadnt arrived/hadnt shipped/ wasnt ****** THERE !! because of hail stones at the port in germany which had dented the vehicle !! SO... Audi Arange a another car.... turns out to be an R8, nic colour/nice spec ........ "let me show you how the rtronic works" ..... So out the garage round the corner, onto the roundabout ... Only to be twatted in the rear by (excuse my french) FaCKING **** hED ****** in a TOYOTA ****** CORROLA !!! gutted ISNT THE WORD !!

Just one question, what do you do for a living...an R8:hubbahubba:

Not a good start with them either. the guy in the toyota will be selling his life to pay for the damage!