Bulbs for foolwell lights

Geraldy212

Sportback owner
Reaction score
I have just realised that my driver's side footwell light is not working. Have removed the holder, and found inside a clear bulb (wedge design) with the markings W5WW5N - 12V The bulb is 2.5cm long and 1.0cm in diameter. Have searched online for a supplier, but with no success. Most vendors seem to be selling the LED lamps. I would like to continue to use the standard glass bulb. Can anyone please let me know where to buy a replacement? The dealer is quite far away, so would prefer to buy online. Thanks in advance.

U can get the bulbs from some petrol stations and all halfords, its just a standard bulb, nothing special about it really.

If you can't get one pm me with your address and i'll pop one in the post to you.

oops just noticed you lived in France, don't know if France has halfords............

Thanks Robin. I got worried when I took out the blown bulb, since I had not seen that kind of bulb before. I have managed to find a web-site here in France who will ship these bulbs by post. No, we don't have Halfords but several French equivalents. Hopefully the parts will arrive tomorrow and all will be well. Thanks again for your advice.:thumbsup: