S3 8P Towbar Images

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Ok anyone got the 8P S3 with a detachable towbar as ETKA doesnt list the lower valance with removeable part for the towbar as per the sline & sport valances do, so I'm assuming the fitted S3 standard valance is already fitted to allow the towbar to fit & be removed without affecting the bumper at all, anyone get me an image aswell of the underside & rear of the S3 bumper so I can see what the score is & also image of the towbar fitted then removed, thanks in advance.

N.

even an image of underneath would be good & rear so can judge if can do

Not sure if this is any help but Westfalia make the OE towbars for Audi, their website says:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]front wheel drive 3 doors also for Quattro, also for S3 04/06-, also for V6 3,2 l, 250 HP Please check the operating instructions of the vehicle before fitting the tow bar! Please order separately - depending on the motor version - at Audi dealer: spoiler 8P3 807 434 B or spoiler 8P3 807 434 C (incl. cover)

[/FONT]
[/FONT]http://www.westfalia-automotive.de/index.php?id=6&L=1

I'd guess neither of those part numbers relate to the S3. I'm sure it'd be possible to fit a towbar but it would mean cutting the existing bumper to suit.