some photos of my S3

Like the Alcantera option. I didn't know you got extra leather/stitching on the centre console 'handles' and on the door armrests and handles. Looks very nice

Like the Alcantera option. I didn't know you got extra leather/stitching on the centre console 'handles' and on the door armrests and handles. Looks very nice
That was a 1015 euro option in Germany.

Looks really great!

What are the buttons on the sunvisor for?

Loving the photos mate.. well composed and fantastic lighting for the cabin shots (Greek sun probably helps there ;) ..) :)

-Sal-

Avus Silver looks great on the S3!

Is that a standard colour option over there or do you have to get it through the Audi Exclusive colour option?

Homelink system garage door opener and I think it can be retrofitted.

If you have deep pockets, it's £100 for the new visor with switches and over £400 for the under bonnet module.

noticed the buttons too, had read about them in the manual. Maybe linked to radar jammer instead :yes:

how are the lights on the door handles? subtle enough?

I see you dont have an ashtray, is the area for the lighter a blanking plate or is there a pop up lighter?

All round looking good.

Avus Silver looks great on the S3!

Is that a standard colour option over there or do you have to get it through the Audi Exclusive colour option?
Hi Matt,
It's an exclusive colour at 2105 €.

If you have deep pockets, it's £100 for the new visor with switches and over £400 for the under bonnet module.
that is really expensive to retrofit.
It was 235 € option. Plus I got 10% discount on the car and options.

noticed the buttons too, had read about them in the manual. Maybe linked to radar jammer instead :yes:

how are the lights on the door handles? subtle enough?

I see you dont have an ashtray, is the area for the lighter a blanking plate or is there a pop up lighter?

All round looking good.
very subtle.
The cover is spring loaded and there is the 12v receptacle under there.
Plan is to fit the RS4 starter button.

MarcQ come in MarcQ...can this be retrofitted?

Lovely pics dude! I reckon the interior lighting console is my next mod! I love it!
Yes, you can either install the home-link visor or else you can just get a button for beside the hazard light switch.

Had a hectic day at work and am just running out the door now. I'll post later about what you need.

very subtle.
The cover is spring loaded and there is the 12v receptacle under there.
Plan is to fir the RS4 starter button.
That's part of the non-smoker pack - 12v power under flap and storage in front of gear lever instead of ashtray.

The A3Cab has a ridiculous looking 12v power cover that is shaped like a cigarette lighter!

RS4 start button will be a nice touch.

Yes, you can either install the home-link visor or else you can just get a button for beside the hazard light switch.

Had a hectic day at work and am just running out the door now. I'll post later about what you need.

Thanks Marc. How about the interior light console? Will that be a simple plug and play?

Apologies for hijacking your thread Klik:redface:

Yeah, plug and play. You'll get it from VAGParts for 57.95 with your ASN discount.

https://sslrelay.com/s74326199.oneandoneshop.co.uk/sess/utn;jsessionid=154884ba1cbfaa6/shopdata/0010_Audi/0030_A3+2003+onwards/0040_Electrical/product_details.shopscript?article=0050_A3%2BAmbient%2BLight%2BPack%2B%3D288E0947135%3D2A%3D2A%3D2A%3D2A%3D29

There are different models depending on whether or not you have airbag deactivation or a sunroof. There are also different colours available.

If you give them a call with your chassis number they'll tell you which one you need.

That's part of the non-smoker pack - 12v power under flap and storage in front of gear lever instead of ashtray.
quote]

I haven't seen the flip up part on ETKA, is it on the same page as the rest of the console parts or is it the same lower part the start button uses?

Yeah, plug and play. You'll get it from VAGParts for 57.95 with your ASN discount.

We get a discount??? Doh! Well, i've only ordered/fitted the storage compartment having removed the ashtray. Will try for discount if (when LOL) ordering more expensive stuff.

https://sslrelay.com/s74326199.onea...mbient+Light+Pack+=288E0947135=2A=2A=2A=2A=29

There are different models depending on whether or not you have airbag deactivation or a sunroof. There are also different colours available.

If you give them a call with your chassis number they'll tell you which one you need.

Thanks Marc. VAGParts is a long way away from me so I'll have to look at my local Audi Parts dept....I'm assuming the pat number is 8E0947135**** not sure what those asterisks are there for:huh: but the first bit of info should be enough to help....thanks again mate

Thanks Marc. VAGParts is a long way away from me so I'll have to look at my local Audi Parts dept....I'm assuming the pat number is 8E0947135**** not sure what those asterisks are there for:huh: but the first bit of info should be enough to help....thanks again mate

The asterisks are the codes for the colour - yours will be 6PS. There are also additional letterings after it should you have the airbag light or sunroof.

Your best bet if you are not in a hurry is to email sales@vagparts.com with your chassis number and see if they can provide you with the required part number.

They may be reluctant to provide the part number, but if you explain to them that you are in SA and want to see if you can source it locally before ordering they should give it to you. They've been very good any time I've emailed or called with a query - just bear in mind that email queries normally take 3-4 days to be responded to as they receive a large volume of mail every day. I would usually call them up, but that may not be a viable option for you from SA.

I haven't seen the flip up part on ETKA, is it on the same page as the rest of the console parts or is it the same lower part the start button uses?

Nah, the console compartment trim piece is 8P0 863 284 6PS and the 12v flap bit is 8P0 863 387 A 6PS. You'll also need the rubber insert for the console panel 8P0 863 301 4PK. They're all on that same page. How do I know the part numbers? I've got the ones I took out of my car to fit the start button in front of me.

We get a discount??? Doh! Well, i've only ordered/fitted the storage compartment having removed the ashtray. Will try for discount if (when LOL) ordering more expensive stuff.

Yeah, if you send them a mail with your customer number and tell them you are an ASN member they'll apply the discount to your account so that every time you log in you see the discounted prices.

That looks really good mate!

I like all the extended leather bits and piece as well - certinaly add's a bit more to the interior.

Nice car!
Thank you mate. Yes, the extended leather parts impressed me the first time I saw them.

I've also not been a masive fan of the 18" RS4 style wheel, but it suits that colour and I think some spacers on the rear would really finish it off.

I've also not been a masive fan of the 18" RS4 style wheel, but it suits that colour and I think some spacers on the rear would really finish it off.
I was thinking of the original TTS RS4 style 19's. My dealer in Germany called Quattro GmbH in my presence, and was told that they have tried it on the S3 and there was occasional rubbing on the fuel tank (not on the wheel arch screw as we all know). Apparently the original wheels differ from those replicas. In any case I am not a fan of replicas. Still undecided.

Very nice looking car mate, the 'extended' leather interior bits certainly gives the interior just that bit more. Good choice of exterior colour too. Spot on mate :salute: