S3 in artic white?

JustCharlie

Reaction score
Just been looking over the order form for the pre-specced S3 I've agreed to buy. The dealer told me it was white, so I took it for granted that it was Ibis because I didn't know there was more than 1 white available in the S3, the order form says Artic white, is this a mistake or is there more than one white for the S3.
I've just checked the configurator for the new ones and there is only Ibis, I've searched the used cars and there is only Ibis, can someone put me straight.
cheers

I think it must be a mistake, unless its and individual paint colour order???

thats exactly what I was thinkin, I'll ring um in the morning

He prolly used to work for BMW and has arctic white stuck in his head m8. Give em a ring to make sure ;)

its more of a dull white... like its got some silver/ grey in it....

Audi nottingham had an "Artic" white S3 in when I was looking, it was a more dull/grey colour and I think it was a special order.

Arctic white is a dirty, dull white to the best of my knowledge. Change that spec at all costs because if you're expecting Ibis you WILL be disappointed!

Ha ha ha

And i was only joking when i said my previous post, is it really! Defo change it then

Arctic White:

USB60AUC041A0808.jpg

Apparently THIS is arctic white. Note it's not a pearcing white like Ibis. Just a bit dirty looking....

A3031.jpg

The above looks like Ibis to me.... think the shadow make sit appear 'less bright'

The A6 pic looks more of a dull white..... which would be artic

I dont know.......i quite like it to be honest or maybe i just like what he has done to that sportback!! Looks pretty sweet to me!!

To be fair that could just be a dirty ibis white and someone's tryin' to wind the **** outa the poor guy.......

To be sure......definetly get the spec changed or even better get a Phantom black one haha

:jester:

Good luck with it either way mate. Hope you get the colour your after.