AH FabricationsBadger5
    1st Gear

Status

RNS-E & BT Voice Commands

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere. I have had a good search and can not find anything.

I have retro-fitted Bluetooth and RNS-E with the SDS Hack and would like to make full use of the voice comands for both but nothing is mentioned in my manual (for the BT).

Is there a list available somewhere for all of the available RNS-E & Phone commands?
    Present - 8V S3 3 Door S3 S-Tronic. Estoril Blue, LED Headlights, Super Sports Seats, Technology Pack, Folding & Dimming Mirrors, Interior Light Pack, Bang & Olufsen, Comfort Pack with Cruise Control & Rear Parking Sensors, Reversible Boot Liner, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Non Smoking Pack, Hold Assist

Past "Highlights" - 2008 S3 (8P2), 2004 Alfa 147GTa, 1999 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo LE, 1994 Astra GSi 16v

2. # ADS
    ADS

2008 Audi S3

Status
    Just say help after pressing the speech button on the steering wheel, and the system will tell you all the commands.

L60N
    or say nothing, then the available commands will be spoken to you

1st Gear

Status
    Ah, it's that simple.

Excellent, thanks guys!
    Present - 8V S3 3 Door S3 S-Tronic. Estoril Blue, LED Headlights, Super Sports Seats, Technology Pack, Folding & Dimming Mirrors, Interior Light Pack, Bang & Olufsen, Comfort Pack with Cruise Control & Rear Parking Sensors, Reversible Boot Liner, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Non Smoking Pack, Hold Assist

Past "Highlights" - 2008 S3 (8P2), 2004 Alfa 147GTa, 1999 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo LE, 1994 Astra GSi 16v