Chris NottEM Tuning
    3rd Gear

Status

Well done to the boys at REVO!

Not sure if this has been posted up so I took the liberty

http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publi...cle_2380.shtml

Well done on this achievement!
    2012 RS3 / Daytona Grey / Alu pack / revo3+ / LOBA500P / LOBA CNC Intake pipe / LOBA HPFP / Forge Race FMIC / Milltek resonated exhaust / revo intake system / Devils own WMI / 20" BBS CH-R Titanium / H&R Monotube coilovers / H&R Anti Roll bars / Alu Roof rails / Hybrid RS grille / R8 paddle shifters /

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    205+ from a 1.4? That's almost scary!

5th Gear

Status
    Wouldn't that seriously strain the engine shortening it's life? Referring to the 1.4
    Audi A3 (8P) 2.0TDI SE .:. Ebony Black, Sports Suspension, Vienna Beige Sports Leather Seats, Concert II & BOSE, 6 CD-Changer, Xenons, Acoustic Parking Sensors & All The Packs .:.

Gone but not forgotten

3rd Gear

Status
    Indeed mate! I can't wait to test drive one of these REVO'D monsters!
    2012 RS3 / Daytona Grey / Alu pack / revo3+ / LOBA500P / LOBA CNC Intake pipe / LOBA HPFP / Forge Race FMIC / Milltek resonated exhaust / revo intake system / Devils own WMI / 20" BBS CH-R Titanium / H&R Monotube coilovers / H&R Anti Roll bars / Alu Roof rails / Hybrid RS grille / R8 paddle shifters /

The S Factor

Status
    Revo FTW! I'm shocked at the tuning potential of these new engines. Intrigued to see what they wring out of the new 2.0TSI block

in the fast lane

Status
    They're both great to drive!

If you look at the dyno graphs though you'll see that the cars both made more than the standard quoted figures from the factory. The engines themselves aren't really any difficulty to tune, it's the development involved with the new ECU types that run them that really takes the time!

rabbit222, it's a shame you're not over here otherwise you could have come and had a go in them!
    Kev

Revo Technik
    www.revotechnik.com

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcQuinlivan View Post
    205+ from a 1.4? That's almost scary!
    Thats from the twincharger TSI in the Golf, the A3 uses the single turbo 1.4.
    MY15 8V S3 Sportback with options

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by emzino View Post
    Wouldn't that seriously strain the engine shortening it's life? Referring to the 1.4
    What sort of life span are we talking?

Also, what kind of MPG are you looking at from the 205+

I'm very intrigued regarding this and whether it would be worth it or not. Wouldn't mind actually trying one myself too, standard and tuned.
    A3 8P2 2.0TDI S-Line 170 SB | Brilliant Red | Full Leather | BOSE | 6 Disc Changer | None Smoking Pack | Light Interior Pack (Converted to LEDs) | Rear Parking Sensors | S3 Air Vents | S3 Mirrors - Stolen!| S3 Pedals |

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RevoKev View Post
    rabbit222, it's a shame you're not over here otherwise you could have come and had a go in them!
    It is indeed Kev, I think I would have spent all my time test driving all these lovely REVO'd cars