Finally my I-FORGED wheels are here. PIC~~

S3JET

Reaction score
E:%5CA700%5C7%2017%202008%20I-FORGED
After 2 moths wait in total, 3 weeks for the stupid lazy broker to clear the wheels and then send it to my place.

finally they here.
thumbs_up.gif

I-FORGED Track TE-16 FORGE wheels MONO Block, finish with Flat black colour.

Size: 19x8.5 +48 front and +42 rear

Now i just have to wait for my KW V3 coilover and tires to come.

let me know what you guys think.

I don't know what I'm more impressed by..your new wheels or your gaff?

Very nice!
I presume you ordered them from the US, or did you use a Euro distributor?

Nice wheels mate, good choice...

Your house too, look impressive. Where abouts are you?

Thanks guys. I am in Australia. I got this wheels from Indonesia. as i have alot of friend from my car club from indonesia and thats where they get their wheels. better price from Australia dealers.

this is my house. as i live with my parents and sisters.

I am from Taiwan but came to Australia for study.

Look nice mate.. would be interesting to see how they look on the car!

....Nice house mate!!:jester:

....wheels are ok too! I guess they're going on an S3? Looking forward to some pics:yes:

Guess people are still interest in my house more than my wheels LOL :laugh:

This wheels are going on to my white S3.

but not so soon. maybe 2 weeks or 1 month later.

So when are you going to fit those wheels to your nice house???:jump:
What offset does your house run? Are you gonna colour code your house to your wheels?:lmfao:

Love the wheels and love the colour. I have just gone for matt black wheels as well. They will look sweet on a white S3, stick some pics up once they are on.

Are wheels really expensive is Oz? I have sold several sets there recently even though it costs a fortune to ship them!!

Love the wheels and love the colour. I have just gone for matt black wheels as well. They will look sweet on a white S3, stick some pics up once they are on.

Are wheels really expensive is Oz? I have sold several sets there recently even though it costs a fortune to ship them!!

Well everything is crazy here. I-forged wheels i got quote for around 4500 to 5000 AUD.

Milltek exhaust turbo back i got quoted for 5200, 4500, 4000, then finally i came to someone that gave me a really payable price 3500.

Thu i can get it from overseas for 2600, but after shipping and tax duty. i am lazy with those "customs" paper works.

Hope i will fit them soon, as i got put off the road by police for 1 month, so will see maybe after that. in the mean time i am waiting for my KW coilover and some tires too.

anyone not clued up on conversion just halve the AUD (oz dollars) figure and you get GBP

They look good but come on, stop teasing... get some pics up with them fitted!!!

J.

Well i still haven't got the coilover and tires yet. so will wait till i get that before i fit it.

and then also i got put off the street for 1 month. so will need to wait till i can drive first.

Hey S3JET

Can you tell me more about your sources from indonesia?

I'm in Malaysia and things are rather cheap here as it is, but ever so often, a sweet deal will pop up from neighboring countries(especially singapore).

Hey S3JET

Can you tell me more about your sources from indonesia?

I'm in Malaysia and things are rather cheap here as it is, but ever so often, a sweet deal will pop up from neighboring countries(especially singapore).

Hi boggysv, or anyone interest.

http://www.conceptmotorsport.com/default_frame.asp

this is the link of the company i got it from, most of my friend from my car club TEAM-ELITE got the wheels from him, so if you speak to him, owner's name is ferry, when you email him just say I, Willy from Team Elite intro you guys to him, he should be able to do a good deal. I got quoted for 2 months wait, but it end up only around 5 weeks.

send him a email, then he will give you a quote. if anyone have troble get to him let me know. i will ask him to check his email.

thanks alot guys.

Any chance of some pics of upstairs? :jester:

Seriously though the wheels look real nice!!

Any chance of some pics of upstairs? :jester:

Seriously though the wheels look real nice!!

M.................... Maybe i should change the topic to " What would you take? my house or my wheels? " :laugh:

There is a big chance you guys will see the outside of my house after i fit my wheels, where its about 1 month later. as i might need to go overseas soon.

But a photo of outside is the best i can do.:hubbahubba: