AH FabricationsChris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status

A3 Sportback Bootspace

Hi,

Just a quick query, i've been looking at the new S3 sportback against the new A4, and whilst i'm very impressed with both I'm liking the S3 sportback more. My only query is with regards the boot size, I have 2 dogs to go in it, and no matter how much I stare at the boot I can't imagine it with the dogs in the back. Does anyone else run a sportback and throw a few dogs in the back, how do they find it for space (I have 2 boxers). Would I be cheeky in taking the dogs to the dealer and asking to put them in? Any input appreciated.

Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    HAHA was thinking of doing the same thing myself mate. Also looking at the SB. I've only got one dog though...labrador
    A3 8P2 2.0TDI S-Line 170 SB | Brilliant Red | Full Leather | BOSE | 6 Disc Changer | None Smoking Pack | Light Interior Pack (Converted to LEDs) | Rear Parking Sensors | S3 Air Vents | S3 Mirrors - Stolen!| S3 Pedals |

Status
    I've not put any dogs in the back of mine but judging by the width of the parcel shelf, it might just be okay for shortish journeys. I'm sure they'd be okay laying down, although it depends how big your boxers are. My folks have one who would perhaps fit in there on her own, but not with any other dogs (although she doesn't like other dogs...)
    2004 A3 Sportback 2.0TDI SE, RNS-E Sat Nav SW0650 TMC, 17" Star Alloys, Xenons, DIS, Rear Mats & Sunblind, Alu trim, Ebony Black pearlescent
    2006 Honda Accord EX i-CTDI, Arctic Blue, Leather, Sat Nav, XCarLink

5th Gear

Status
    Its not a bad boot but you might be better off with an A4 Avant, a decent dealer should let you put your dogs in the back if they want a sale, I don't know where you are but if your anywhere near peterborough your welcome to try and put the dogs in the back of my SB
    Gone A3 TDi S Line DSG Bluefined

Now Seat Leon Cupra about to be Bluefined

Reverse Gear

Status
    I think your right on the A4 avant, I see the Audi website has now been updated and the 2.0TFSI 211BHP version is available. Had a look in the back of one the other night. Some car it has to be said. Now to find a chip for it!!