S3 Sportback Pictures

nicks3

Reaction score
Can anyone who takes delivery of an S3 Sportback in the next few months please post it on here as I have sold my 335d and have ordered an S3 Stronic but am not 100% whether to go 3 door or Sportback and need to see a 'proper' picture of a Sportback. I will look around the dealers too but thought it was a good idea to post here. I need to see the side view mainly as the 'normal' sportbacks seem to look like little estates.

I'm hoping to get one for a company purchase, but depends on discounts etc. I will happily post pics, but I'm sure there will be others who will get their S3 Sportback before me, seeing as we haven't even ordered yet.

From the pics I've seen in reviews of the S3 Sportback, it doesn't look any less 'estatey' than normal Sportbacks. I actually like the look.

I'm just thinking that with the S3 'bits' added on it may look better....

I don't think there's any doubt it will look better - no less estatey though.

You will be waiting ages for the s tronic version!

They dont start building until way later on in the year

You will be waiting ages for the s tronic version!

They dont start building until way later on in the year

Available for January 2009, as advised by Audi UK, via my dealer - I will be ordering one, in Sportback form

interestingly - it is cheaper to lease an S3 sportback than it is to lease a 3dr - apparently the residuals are miles better on the 5dr - which is trange given that people obviously see that the 3dr is the better looking car!

So not sure how they work that one out?

interestingly - it is cheaper to lease an S3 sportback than it is to lease a 3dr - apparently the residuals are miles better on the 5dr - which is trange given that people obviously see that the 3dr is the better looking car!

So not sure how they work that one out?
Personally, I prefer the Sportback. However, I don't think residuals are based entirely on looks!

The 5dr sells better than the 3dr, so I'll assume that is why the residuals are better.

Well I, for one, have always thought the Sportback is better looking than the 3 door.

hmm I'm not sure... I'm currently torn between the 3door and the Sportback. The SB is going to be a lot more practical however I think I'd choose the 3door on looks.
Maybe it's because the 3door has been around a lot longer and I've had two...having said that... after seeing this...:tocktock:

SB.jpg

That abhorrence wouldn't look out of place on a Scalextric track.:wtf:

I prefer the Sportback on my second one now....

Just called my Audi Dealer said S3 Sportback S-Tronic can be ordered from Sept 2008 Should be Avaliable from dealers Dec 2008/Jan 2009.... Ohhhhhh it looks good....!