Statller ???

maxS3uk

mike
Reaction score
Does anyone know the address for Statller??... the website is still under construction so doesn't have much info :(

I might pop in there on Friday I reckon as I'm going out that way... i know couple of you guys have been and said how good they are!

:thumbsup:

Does anyone know the address for Statller??... the website is still under construction so doesn't have much info :(

I might pop in there on Friday I reckon as I'm going out that way... i know couple of you guys have been and said how good they are!

:thumbsup:

Look on the GIAC site for it mate.

p

C'mon,tell! What are your plans...I've had the Hammer map put on by Statller,Steve's a top bloke! I've just installed a Forge CAI....lovely sound now:rockwoot:

....changing the thread a bit....Blackfire...what do you think? I've just got some,and reckon it's the best i've used so far. I use the same as you,but with the Gloss Enhancing Polish to start,and Gloss Enhancing Spray to top it off! The paint's Brilliant Red.

Heard good things about Statller so thought I'd go and see them about the plans for mine.

At some point I'd like to get a Milltek sports cat, probably with a custom exhaust and a EvoMs induction kit... Also I'd like to have it lowered a bit on some H&R springs, maybe coilovers at a later date.

Also, I had the GIAC Hammer map done by Regal at Inters Show... I noticed a huge difference and the sound was brilliant... I ran it as stock for a while then put it back on Hammer mode the other day and it just aint the same as it was :uhm: It doesn't feel as quick, and the sound isnt the same, plus feels bit sluggish low down revs, when cruising along, just feels like its trying to pull back, wasn't like that before!!!

So I'm going to see if they can work that out... as Regal are a LONG way away! :(

well easy to find Statller too... look out for the meadowhall shop queues though if you go on a rainy weekend. ;)

....changing the thread a bit....Blackfire...what do you think? I've just got some,and reckon it's the best i've used so far. I use the same as you,but with the Gloss Enhancing Polish to start,and Gloss Enhancing Spray to top it off! The paint's Brilliant Red.

TBH... I didn't find the results to be as good as Autoglym, I had always used Autoglym on previous cars and they came up amazing, but thought I'd try the Blackfire as its supposed to be very good. I wasn't that impressed by it. So I've gone back to Autoglym...

I had some duplicate gifts which are the ones for sale, not been used! ;)

I'll be interested to hear what he says about your plans,and I'm sure he'll sort your problem out...... it looks like i missed out on all the deals that have been happening with maps recently! Just my luck!

Anyone that's interested in the Blackfire stuff....grab yourself some,it's easy to work with,and fab,long lasting results!

well easy to find Statller too... look out for the meadowhall shop queues though if you go on a rainy weekend. ;)

Yeah I had a look on Multimap... It does look easy to find :thumbsup:Just hope traffic isnt too bad, the gf actually doesn't want to go into Meadowhall which is a bonus lol

For the GIAC Remap and a Flashloader (Stock/Hammer Options) it came to £395!

That is an awesome price considering they advertise it at £660!
I'm waiting for a cost back from regal actually

Yeah it was a very good price, thats why I went for it :) be silly not too.

On the stand they said they would give a 15% discount for 1 month after the show but you needed a flyer. You did get one didn't you? Just that you lost it yeah! ;) lol

Just check Steve Junior is back first as i belled him today to quiz him about the upgraded fuel pump and was told he'd missed a flight home. Should be back in tomorrow but maybe worth a call.

Just check Steve Junior is back first as i belled him today to quiz him about the upgraded fuel pump and was told he'd missed a flight home. Should be back in tomorrow but maybe worth a call.

Thanks for the info matey! I will do that... :thumbsup: