Monster MotorsportEM Tuning

Thread: Statller ???

mike

Status

Statller ???

Does anyone know the address for Statller??... the website is still under construction so doesn't have much info

I might pop in there on Friday I reckon as I'm going out that way... i know couple of you guys have been and said how good they are!

2. # ADS
    ADS

On Boost

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by maxS3uk View Post
    Does anyone know the address for Statller??... the website is still under construction so doesn't have much info

I might pop in there on Friday I reckon as I'm going out that way... i know couple of you guys have been and said how good they are!

Look on the GIAC site for it mate.

p

mike

Status
    Thanks matey...

Statller (Autorads)

298 Attercliffe Road
    Sheffield

S4 7WZ

Telephone: 01142 798 195

Dealing with an OCD

Status
    C'mon,tell! What are your plans...I've had the Hammer map put on by Statller,Steve's a top bloke! I've just installed a Forge CAI....lovely sound now

....changing the thread a bit....Blackfire...what do you think? I've just got some,and reckon it's the best i've used so far. I use the same as you,but with the Gloss Enhancing Polish to start,and Gloss Enhancing Spray to top it off! The paint's Brilliant Red.

S3 Brilliant Red - 340bhp

Custom Code Phase 2 + PSS, Autotech pump, Hybrid Forge/ITG Maxogen CAI /Reflactagold, Sprint Booster, Forge Quickshift, Forge DV, Denso Iridium sparks, PCV mod/oil catch can, R8 oil filler cap, Sachs performance clutch,Exhausts UK custom stainless TBE, Braille no-weight battery,PIAA mirror white DRL's,exterior + interior leds, AndyMac's Sub upgrade, H&R springs, VMR VB3 18x8.5 gunmetal alloys wearing BF Goodrich G-force 235/40

mike

Status
    Heard good things about Statller so thought I'd go and see them about the plans for mine.

At some point I'd like to get a Milltek sports cat, probably with a custom exhaust and a EvoMs induction kit... Also I'd like to have it lowered a bit on some H&R springs, maybe coilovers at a later date.

Also, I had the GIAC Hammer map done by Regal at Inters Show... I noticed a huge difference and the sound was brilliant... I ran it as stock for a while then put it back on Hammer mode the other day and it just aint the same as it was It doesn't feel as quick, and the sound isnt the same, plus feels bit sluggish low down revs, when cruising along, just feels like its trying to pull back, wasn't like that before!!!

So I'm going to see if they can work that out... as Regal are a LONG way away!
    Last edited by maxS3uk; 9th July 2008 at 15:50.

6th Gear

Status
    well easy to find Statller too... look out for the meadowhall shop queues though if you go on a rainy weekend.

mike

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast,not furious View Post
    ....changing the thread a bit....Blackfire...what do you think? I've just got some,and reckon it's the best i've used so far. I use the same as you,but with the Gloss Enhancing Polish to start,and Gloss Enhancing Spray to top it off! The paint's Brilliant Red.
    TBH... I didn't find the results to be as good as Autoglym, I had always used Autoglym on previous cars and they came up amazing, but thought I'd try the Blackfire as its supposed to be very good. I wasn't that impressed by it. So I've gone back to Autoglym...

I had some duplicate gifts which are the ones for sale, not been used!

Dealing with an OCD

Status
    I'll be interested to hear what he says about your plans,and I'm sure he'll sort your problem out...... it looks like i missed out on all the deals that have been happening with maps recently! Just my luck!

Anyone that's interested in the Blackfire stuff....grab yourself some,it's easy to work with,and fab,long lasting results!

S3 Brilliant Red - 340bhp

Custom Code Phase 2 + PSS, Autotech pump, Hybrid Forge/ITG Maxogen CAI /Reflactagold, Sprint Booster, Forge Quickshift, Forge DV, Denso Iridium sparks, PCV mod/oil catch can, R8 oil filler cap, Sachs performance clutch,Exhausts UK custom stainless TBE, Braille no-weight battery,PIAA mirror white DRL's,exterior + interior leds, AndyMac's Sub upgrade, H&R springs, VMR VB3 18x8.5 gunmetal alloys wearing BF Goodrich G-force 235/40

mike

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontraband View Post
    well easy to find Statller too... look out for the meadowhall shop queues though if you go on a rainy weekend.
    Yeah I had a look on Multimap... It does look easy to find Just hope traffic isnt too bad, the gf actually doesn't want to go into Meadowhall which is a bonus lol

jamiekip
    Also, I had the GIAC Hammer map done by Regal at Inters Show...

Just out of interest what deal did you get having it done at GTi Inters - I missed out on this offer too!

mike

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiekip View Post
    Just out of interest what deal did you get having it done at GTi Inters - I missed out on this offer too!
    For the GIAC Remap and a Flashloader (Stock/Hammer Options) it came to 395!

jamiekip
    For the GIAC Remap and a Flashloader (Stock/Hammer Options) it came to 395!
    That is an awesome price considering they advertise it at 660!
    I'm waiting for a cost back from regal actually

mike

Status
    Yeah it was a very good price, thats why I went for it be silly not too.

On the stand they said they would give a 15% discount for 1 month after the show but you needed a flyer. You did get one didn't you? Just that you lost it yeah! lol

jamiekip
    Oh yeah, "cough, cough" or course!

6th Gear

Status
    last time i was in Meadowhall I needed my wellies! Might pop in next time I'm down in Donnie.

1st Gear

Status
    Just check Steve Junior is back first as i belled him today to quiz him about the upgraded fuel pump and was told he'd missed a flight home. Should be back in tomorrow but maybe worth a call.
    RS Focus MP 350
    Porsche 997 Carrera
    S3 Sprint blue
    A3 SLine170TDI

mike

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Just check Steve Junior is back first as i belled him today to quiz him about the upgraded fuel pump and was told he'd missed a flight home. Should be back in tomorrow but maybe worth a call.
    Thanks for the info matey! I will do that...