Now that the S3 has gone.....

JamS3

Reaction score
And I have a lovely Nissan Primera (SRI i'll have you know!) N plate with 97k on the clock until my new facelift S3 arrives 7 weeks on mon I have a few things that could go on offer....

S3 Flat bottom multi function steering wheel with airbag

Brand new set (never used) of Eibach lowering springs (4) for either a 2.0TFSI quattro or a 1.9/2.0 TDI Quattro.

Please PM if interested.

Nissan Primira.. get you!!

Just reminds me of that Snow - song from back in the day...

Hey its mint, sports seats and everything, forget your recaro buckets.....

Sweet new ride... Bet your proud...

And stop using the main forum to push your wares - Classifieds ;)

I was waiting for a telling off but I suppose the main topic is S3 related as i'm telling everyone its gone and whats replaced it and I just remembered I had some things to flog........ :whistle2:

Will pass on the AUDI bits mate.

Interested in that Jap wagon though.
Got a nice set of 14" TSW Venoms (bit kerbed) in the garage + 3 brand new part worns, if you fancy a swap.

So Jam, I've got 7 weeks to track you down and give you an *** whipping :racer: in the Vectra diesel.

Enjoy crashing into kerbs and leaving it unlocked while you pop in the shops. Try and get as much of the wheel bashing out of your system unti the new one arrives.

:beerchug:

so you have had an S3 for a year and now have sold it to get a facelift S3????? Even though there is not a major amount of difference?? You must have money to burn!!!

So Jam, I've got 7 weeks to track you down and give you an *** whipping :racer: in the Vectra diesel.

Enjoy crashing into kerbs and leaving it unlocked while you pop in the shops. Try and get as much of the wheel bashing out of your system unti the new one arrives.

:beerchug:

Now there is a blast from the past!

Bring it on!

Was that you the other week on junction road who flashed at me (headlights of course).

Yeah Jam that was me. The Vectra is the company rep mobile. I sold the Leon Cupra R and put the cash into finishing the work on the house. I have a nice large garage where the Leon used to be. (10m x 5m :yahoo: Which needs filling with something nice )

I have a Mk4 Golf Gti also at the minute which Lou uses. I've modded it a bit, but its certainly no S3.

I just dont get the time to enjoy anything else, what with finishing the work on the house, (it would have been easier building a new one) and the kids.

I'm very tempted by the new S3 Sportback though, maybe mid next year, by the time I've finished all this work.

We'll have to catch up some time :beerchug: