Annoying squeak!

c8hau

Reaction score
Just developed over the past couple of days, only happens when i am turning right, I think its either coming from the armrest or the passenger seat.

Any ideas fellas? Still under warranty so might just take it in :cool:

do it, take it in. just had mine in at northampton audi today, 1400 miles of something small rolling about inside the dash, fortunately not a dash out job in the end but they couldn't tell me what was causing it but it doesn't do it anymore. armrests can have a tendancy to squeak - bad design in the a3 as you can't reposition mine with the handbrake on

also, they wash and valet the car so it's spanking and smells comfort fresh inside

and

I blagged a 3L Quattro A5 as a courtesy, although after the initial excitement i didn't like it that much, couldn't get a good driving position, couldn't see the end of the bonnet, couldn't see properly out of the back but mega torque made up for it!

sorry dude, major rambling, to recap, take it to the dealer

Yeah I noticed that thing with the handbrake and armrest! I thought it was broken so was trying to make it click for ages!!

Think I will call them in the morning then, A5 would be nice!!

I'd take it in. They'll probably spray WD40 all over to stop the squeak. Paul Daniels isn't stuck down there is he? :tumble: