Croft track event..

Might be interested in this....

Anybody tracked a 3.2 before? Dont know wether it would be abit lumbering and not so much fun......................

Cheers

Here's me in my old 3.2 A3 coming off the Nurburgring final straight. I did about 8 track days (twice at the Ring and the rest in the UK) in my 3.2 and it was great. Bit understeery, bit heavy - but still great fun and faster than a lot of other stuff out there.

Picture032.jpg

Here's me in my old 3.2 A3 coming off the Nurburgring final straight. I did about 8 track days (twice at the Ring and the rest in the UK) in my 3.2 and it was great. Bit understeery, bit heavy - but still great fun and faster than a lot of other stuff out there.

Picture032.jpg

I really REALLY want to do the 'ring!
Next year I'm doing it...

aye, not far tees. Might be up for this too depending on dates... its the missus bday in sept.

Price is looking like I should be able to get it for 135

With all of us guys there and the open pit lane format it should be pretty mega!!

Need to get some confirmation on numbers really so if your still interested then post up and we can get it booked up etc

Thanks

Jonny

This sounds awesome, will defo be up for this, need to pop my trackday cherry mite as well be with other audi drivers! lol. Also planning a trip upto the ring next year.

Cheers for sorting this jonny

Interested list from posts in the last week or so:

1. JonnyC
2. L60N
3. Jamiekip
4. s3boost
5. JohnS3
6. Kontraband - Date dependent

Cut, paste and add your name...

:icon_thumright:

just need to check on the date as we are away that weekend so i'd need to see about getting the time off work. It would also be good if some non S3 cars went !

Not best timing for me - I'm at Donington Park on Friday 10th so not sure if I can do Guildford/Croft Wednesday and GUildford/Donington Friday.

I think lack of interest killed it mate.
There are quite a few of us heading over to the Audi Driver event on the 11th. Myself and L60N are on track in the morning - there is a thread about it somewhere, will try and find it and bump it up....

Here it is mate:

1. Jamiekip
2. JonnyC
3. Mitch78
4. L60N (less his mobile!)
5. S3 Saf (I think???)
6. RobinA3 - already booked on track
7. boggym
8. highwayman (MAYBE!)
9. s3boost

Currently all of the above are either going or are maybe's. I think there is a spot for audi-sport members.
Thread here: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=60161