How do I stop this noise?

I think I get the same thing. That part of the dash is just held in with a spring clip, the bolt at the bottom the the shelf so maybe removing it andfidling with the clip a little may cure it?.

I get it too!!

Not really a rattle, its not loud, but its there. Dissapears on smooth roads...

I just turn my music up :)

I've just about eliminated all the rattles, I'll have a look at this one at some point.

The only thing left after that is the annoying, squeeky noise making, seat belt plastic covered wires at the side of the seat..

Anyone got a solouton for that...

05/2008 A3, S-line, 2.0tdi 140, brilliant red, RNS-e, Xenons, GSM Prep armrest

gilbows.jpg

I've just about eliminated all the rattles, I'll have a look at this one at some point.

The only thing left after that is the annoying, squeeky noise making, seat belt plastic covered wires at the side of the seat..

Anyone got a solouton for that...

05/2008 A3, S-line, 2.0tdi 140, brilliant red, RNS-e, Xenons, GSM Prep armrest

Mine did that too. Went to the local dealer and got 20cm of black cloth/tape...you have it in your car already on different locations often hidden to the eye. Prevent hard plastic pieces from squeeking is what it does. Just find out where it rubs against the seat and a cut a piece out and tape it to the seat belt wires...

Did anybody who had this rattle think it was coming from the driver side tweeter as i seem to get something that sounds like a buzzing rattle from the speaker but it could be coming from anywhere in that direction. Audi have tried securing the speaker bu to no avail.

The felt tape is very good & also the one sided sticky pads you get which would pack out the area & stop it from actually moving along with stopping that plastic area touching eachother, over years many times used this type of solution & always worked a treat, why audi dont use this on all there plastic to plastic joins is beyond me, I hate squeaks in my car, so ****** annoying.