Interia colour code

Jay.Ing

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have an sline sportback and i was wondering if anyone knew the interior colour code for the sline trim, the choices i have got are: soul (6PS), Platinum (EC3), Aqua (4QC), Twist (8C1), Silver (9NQ).

Any help would be gratefull!

there should be a sticker in either the service book or/and in the boot that gives the spec of the car ie, model, colour code and extras fitted. You could check there and see if its there.

I have an sline sportback and i was wondering if anyone knew the interior colour code for the sline trim, the choices i have got are: soul (6PS), Platinum (EC3), Aqua (4QC), Twist (8C1), Silver (9NQ).

Any help would be gratefull!

As you have an S-Line I assume the interior colour is Black, then it would be Soul (6PS). Audi use the term Soul to indicate black trim.

I assume you meant this: https://sslrelay.com/s74326199.oneandoneshop.co.uk/sess/utn;jsessionid=15486d27069978c/shopdata/0010_Audi/0030_A3+2003+onwards/0040_Electrical/product_details.shopscript?article=0050_A3%2BAmbient%2BLight%2BPack%2B%3D288E0947135%3D2A%3D2A%3D2A%3D2A%3D29

Do you have the key in the glovebox for the airbag? Do you have a light on your existing cluster for "airbag off"? If yes to both then you need the airbag one. If not then you don't.

If you give VAGParts a call and give them your chassis number they'll tell you what you need. I bought the same unit from them. Very simple install.

Yer thats the one! Ive got the key in the glove box but my airbag light is with the hazard cluster! I assume you mean in the existing light??? Thanks for the Help