WTF???!!!

PNH80

Low life livin' the high life.
Reaction score
Sorry for the fact this is non-Audi related but christ on a bike i had to share this with you guys...

This is a front page story on Autotrader. This car was photographed in London's West End is believed to belong to the Sultan of Brunei's family. My guess it belongs to his brother who is clearly a pervert seeing as he owns a yacht called 'TITS' which has 2 life boats called 'Nipple 1' and 'Nipple 2'. The reg on this car is 'CEXI' so i'm putting 2 and 2 together here!!

Anyway, if you ever needed evidence that some people have WAY more money than sense, this car reportedly cost £500k and is a one off custom build. I'll let the photos do the talking but lets be honest, it looks like a Nissan 350z with a Phantom grille stuck on the front.

EDIT: Just to clarify this is supposed to be a Rolls Royce.

DC_roller.jpg

DC_roller_5.jpg

DC_roller_8.jpg

**** on me that is one ugly lookin machine!!!! Bat mobile gone very badly wrong!!!!!

What the hell? Your right, its like a long wheel base 350Z with a messed up front and rear end! Awful!

You're right - that is in really bad taste! Looks like the bastardised love child of a 350Z, Rolls Corniche and a Morgan Aeromax, with some tasteless chrome wheels to finish it off.

More money than sense.... or taste........

those wheels look like they belong on a poorly modded saxo.

Bit of further information i found:

" The car, which is based on a 1995 Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit MKIV, is rumoured to belong to the Sultan of Brunei's family.
But despite the car’s humble origins, this custom Rolls, built by Indian firm DC Designs, looks more like a car from the future with its heavily tapered coupe body, LED lights and chrome door mirrors.
And this Rolls-Royce is one of the only in the world which has doors that open upwards like the ‘scissor doors’ on a Lamborghini Murcielago supercar.
A suitably large 6.75-litre V12 engine sends power to its massive chrome alloy wheels.
Producing around 360bhp and more than 550lb/ft of pulling power, the super-coupe should accelerate from 0-60mph in less than 6 seconds and reach a top speed in excess of 150mph.
Expect to pay DC Designs around £500,000 if you want a custom Rolls-Royce of your own. "

What a complete waste of time and money. Unbelievable. Seems obvious that whoever built this was very aware who the client was and banged £400k onto the price.

It's an incredible waste of money to you or I, but it's chicken feed to him.

It looks like the lad said

"Daddy, i want to design my very own car"

And dad agreed with some poor company (I really hope it wasnt Rolls royce) to let him run riot with the 3d modellers..

What a mess :/

less than 6 seconds! wow! no wonder he opted not to spend his money on a Zonda.

Why not just buy a Phantom Drophead and pay the best tuning company available to go nuts on it. Surely it's got to be a better option than that?!
Infact, i'm sure i drew that exact car at school when i was 7. Artistic rights maybe??

6.75 litre V12 and only 360bhp? Is it an American engine then?

This is a front page story on Autotrader. This car was photographed in London's West End is believed to belong to the Sultan of Brunei's family. My guess it belongs to his brother who is B]clearly a pervert[/B] seeing as he owns a yacht called 'TITS' which has 2 life boats called 'Nipple 1' and 'Nipple 2'. The reg on this car is 'CEXI' so i'm putting 2 and 2 together here!!

Ok I agree with all the comments about the car but how does having a yacht called TITs and lifes boats named nipple1 and 2 make him a pervert? It proves he has more money than taste...

I'm guessing his next yacht will be called **** and the life boats ******* and nads

Got to love some of the cars he has though, totally rediculous...

520098.jpg

s13.jpg

We often use Royal Brunei, the sultan's airline.
Just to show they're not all bad, their fuel surcharge is far less than most other airlines.
Industry standard is around 80p per kilo.
Their's is 25p per kilo.
Kind of goes against what you'd expect, doesn't it.

i'm sure i've seen that reg on a similar car a long while ago on another forum, bugging me which one now!

vehicleDetails.gif

Vehicle Details

Vehicle Registration MarkCEX1MakeROLLS ROYCEModelSILVER SPIRIT IIITransmission & fuel typeAUTO 3 GEARS PETROLBody Type4 DOOR SALOONColourBLACK

Meh, he gives them to the blokes that clean hairs out of the plugholes.:moa:

in all seriousness one of the lads i used to hang around with 13-15 years ago was a top mechanic, his dad was chief tester for aston in the early days and could tell what was wrong with an engine just by listening to it. He was offered a 2 year contract working as one of the Sultan of Brunei's mechanics for 2 years on £30k per year tax free, all expenses paid, accomodation etc and a Jag XKR (iirc) to use while he was out there.

he didn't go because of his girlfriend! he regrets that now (understatement)

in all seriousness one of the lads i used to hang around with 13-15 years ago was a top mechanic, his dad was chief tester for aston in the early days and could tell what was wrong with an engine just by listening to it. He was offered a 2 year contract working as one of the Sultan of Brunei's mechanics for 2 years on £30k per year tax free, all expenses paid, accomodation etc and a Jag XKR (iirc) to use while he was out there.

he didn't go because of his girlfriend! he regrets that now (understatement)

I bet!

I had an instructor years ago on a course who worked in Oman under similar conditions. He worked for the army in the UK for about a year and then packed his family into the boot of his car and went back!

don't think so, the resentment started to build i think! i lost touch with him which is a shame as he was very good at what he did.

some of the stories his dad used to tell about aston were great. when the m1 opened he would literally take a car off the production line and blast it up and down the empty motorway listening for things that needed tweaking - some job!

That guy has no taste at all... and we are paying for it!! Petrol!!!!

It is a world wide needed commodity... they have it they sell it at very premium price... they get lots of money, they buy other countries and lots of companies/investments... so when petroleum is finished they will be running the world either way...

But it seems you can't buy taste or sense...

Pedro