Kim Marsh S3 owner!

phantom

On Boost
Reaction score
Yeah thats right , Steve McDonalds bird in Corrie has a Phantom black 08 S3...bint.

My missus works at Granada TV and saw her in it today.

Thinking about it , i was in there last week and when i was about to drive out , all the GOONS at the gate , the autograph hunters got a right lob on and tried to take a picture of my car! :)

Now i know why.

p

Lol nice one ! but I really dont think you will ever pass as Kim Marsh !!

Richard

Lol nice one ! but I really dont think you will ever pass as Kim Marsh !!

Richard

Ive not got the tackle for it. :hubbahubba:

They did though , when they saw my car they all got giddy and started jostling for a good spot. :)

p

I'd rather gorp at your car than Kim Marsh - she's a bit rough in my opinion. Bit used up.

A pair of bristols, and a S3

How does she get anything done?!

she drives with her huge nipples, especially well when engine cold, seriously man she has huge nips I did a total innocent google for images & got her half naked on a lilo, lol, you could dial a telephone number on them(Steven Seagal movie saying)

you're not wrong
FriedEgg3.jpg

Kym Marsh always struck me as a scrubber single mother with too many tattoos, too much gold and a dirty mouth. She looks a lot better now but still council estate fodder. So... Thats who's buying S3's nowadays is it?! The 'S3 is the new Evo' debate continues!! lol

Kym Marsh always struck me as a scrubber single mother with too many tattoos, too much gold and a dirty mouth. She looks a lot better now but still council estate fodder. So... Thats who's buying S3's nowadays is it?! The 'S3 is the new Evo' debate continues!! lol

Damn right.
If it looks rude and sounds rude........

I will send her round when Im done mate:)

I was from a council estate , i don't know, you S-lime owners think your a cut above! :Flush:

p

Yeah thats right , Steve McDonalds bird in Corrie has a Phantom black 08 S3...bint.

My missus works at Granada TV and saw her in it today.

Thinking about it , i was in there last week and when i was about to drive out , all the GOONS at the gate , the autograph hunters got a right lob on and tried to take a picture of my car! :)

Now i know why.

p

She would look better in a TT !! :)