My final order! 8P S3 facelift

DeckedS3

Reaction score
Here it is... Could I of forgoten something? :)
As some of you may be aware, the facelift comes with the mulitfunction steering wheel (flat bottom) as standard as with the LED driving lights and armrest, so no need to order them.

Meteor Grey
Black with Black headlining
Non smoking pack
Bucket seats
DVD Navigation
Ipod connection
Cruise Control
Interior Light pack
Acoustic parking rear
Phone prep/bluetooth (charge in armrest)
light and rain pack
Sunroof
Tyre pressure monitor
Bose sound system
Folding mirrors and privacy glass

and I think that's it.... All I need not is a build date! :jester:

No magnetic ride? Any particular reasons for not ordering it?

What about heated seats? Tints?

Very poor spec really...lol Just kidding :)

Now the waiting begins :(

haha yeah, sounds good. Is there anything you didnt spec?? ;)

i wonder if armrest is standard here also.
i placed my order about 2 weeks back, stealers didn't say anything.
just added the charge for armrest.

but they did tell me that light/rain sensor is standard now tho...
plus they reckon B&O maybe replacing the BOSE???

The non smoking pack seems to have disapeared from the options list on the facelift model???

Didnt you have the full parking thing, you went for every other option lol....

Probably because I'll be slamming it! :blackrs4:

So your spending a fortune on a new car, then going to destroy the ride and handling by fitting an aftermarket suspension kit and invalidating your warranty???:uhm:

i wonder if armrest is standard here also.
i placed my order about 2 weeks back, stealers didn't say anything.
just added the charge for armrest.

Armrest is now standard, make sure they don't bill you for it.Would have saved me about 400 quid with the MFFBSW, never mind.

Mark

So your spending a fortune on a new car, then going to destroy the ride and handling by fitting an aftermarket suspension kit and invalidating your warranty???:uhm:

Done properly it will improve handling a fair amount and not ruin the ride. Also it will only affect the warranty when it comes to suspension, everything else will still be covered.

And it'll look sweet! :thumbsup:

Armrest is now standard, make sure they don't bill you for it.Would have saved me about 400 quid with the MFFBSW, never mind.

Mark

Is there an option not to have an armrest? I'm glad I didn't have to have one on mine, they get in the way.

Sounds like a nice spec.

I would get rid of the Ipod connection, its rubbish. And maybe think about retrofitting the Sat Nav, will save you a fair chunk of money that way, lots of people have done it on here.

Coilovers will improve the ride and handling, and improve the numb steering, that the S3 has

You didn't see his R32 then??? Im guessing not - Very nice car, and professionally done

I've had coilovers on all my cars and it's never destroy the ride and handling, it only improves it.
I was in 2 minds about the armrest... but when I sat in one my arm was resting on it and I didn't even notice! I actually quite liked it. But as it came as standard I can get a new console at the base to remove it, but in all honesty I thought it was quite nice in the end.
The ipod connection... well, I had read that it's crap, but what the hell, I have an ipod, it can't be that bad..... can it? :meeting:lol

Sounds like a nice spec.

I would get rid of the Ipod connection, its rubbish. And maybe think about retrofitting the Sat Nav, will save you a fair chunk of money that way, lots of people have done it on here.

I'd agree about the ipod thing, I've got one and it's rubbish! It's great for charging my iphone though, and you can play music through it which is great but it's so budget that it doesnt even display the track name! If you can be bothered I'd bet there are some much better aftermarket options out there.

I ended up ordering it from a local garage, despite me ringing nearly every dealer I could find a number for! I didn't want to say the garage as i'm sure they'll get bombarded with calls now... HAHA
Anyway, on yer marks, get set.... Tonbridge (Kent) GO!!!

I ended up ordering it from a local garage, despite me ringing nearly every dealer I could find a number for! I didn't want to say the garage as i'm sure they'll get bombarded with calls now... HAHA
Anyway, on yer marks, get set.... Tonbridge (Kent) GO!!!

Mine's from Tonbridge, we buy a lot of Audi's from there - They are as good as any - What discount did you get - PM if you want

but they did tell me that light/rain sensor is standard now tho...
plus they reckon B&O maybe replacing the BOSE???

I can conform the light/rain sensor pack is NOT standard in the uk, plus no plans to replace Bose with B + O

I can conform the light/rain sensor pack is NOT standard in the uk, plus no plans to replace Bose with B + O

alright, i just spoke to the salesman now, he says armrest is an extra here in South Africa, and he's still unsure about B&O...

+ i'm still waiting for a build date...

My build week has come forward again to week 32, roll on 4 week on mon when it starts!!

I was at the Audi dealer in Northampton on Monday where they were just putting up some lovely B&O posters!

my salesman was still unsure, guess there is some truth to what he said then???

Probably not as B + O is in most other Audi models such as the A4/6/8 etc as a optional extra, it does not appear anywhere in the A3 brochures.

Dont think for one minute they would only spec it as a optional extra in a individual country....