Pics Of New Wheels! What Do You Think?

dkingy11

SQ5 & A4 Allroad
Reaction score
Hi all! just fitted my new rs6 wheels at the weekend. also painted callipers! :yahoo:
just wondering what people think, i really like them! Spoiler next!!!!

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

i was torn between these and the bbs ch's! these were much more favourable for my wallet and as both look mint im happy with my choice!!

Ditto about the wheels, they look sweet.
Ditto about the lense :)

I'd possibly look at dropping it a touch if i were you, she looks to be riding a little high, especially at the rear..

Nice car though mate :)

Spacers and coilovers would finish that off nicely.

cheers for the comments guys! sorry about the lens, didnt realise until i got in the house and couldnt be ***** to go back out!
cant be bothered to lower it, need to keep a little comfort!!
even if i did get bbs ch BOYDIE it wouldnt have been a patch on yours mate:salute:.

any other improvements people would recommend??

Sorry to say this but i don't like those rims. (My own personal opinion!)

Too chunky for my liking fella. Nice and shiney though and as long as you dig them thats all that counts! Nice1

Ride looks sweet. I like it when someone does an exterior mod on an Mauritus Blue A3, so i dont need to Photoshop!! Love the wheels, love the car.
Im going for a Sline spoiler & Milltek pipes for the back of mine.

LOL Ive still got Boydie's A3 as my wallpaper! :laugh:

Nice one. May sound like a daft question but how did you manage to paint the Audi rings onto calipers?

yeah they are decals from ebay! happy with the outcome but was a bit of a f*** on to get them on though. dont think they were meant for the original calipers, had to stick them on bit by bit!

the wheels are looking good mate.

im after some rs6 alloys asap but i didnt kno what it would look like without lowering it

do you still have the orginal sport springs on?

cheers

lex

im after a spoiler too! think i will go for the votex one. amazing how much better it looks with spoiler on!:thumbsup:

yeah they are the original sport springs! i took these pics straight after but now the springs seem to have settled a little lower than in pics. really happy with them!
Votex spoiler next!!!!

My guess would be stickers. Think I've seen them on ebay.

D'oh!! I must have been having a thick moment!! I had this stupid vision that you'd have to spends hours of patience with a template to achieve the audi rings on the calipers.

Thinking about it more logically....decals/stickers are so obvious!!
:blush: