anyone on here?

S3 SAF

Reaction score
hi guys im looing into buying the 8p S3 and have seen a solar orange one with RS4 seat,Revo remap,H n R springs and 20" S3 style wheels:scared2: was wondering if it anyone on here and was wondering if the guys on here can give me some info with the revo remap ie: is it aggressive or smooth power through out..
best regards saf.:thumbsup:

Revo map is a bit of both really, strong when it comes on boost but it holds the power to the end of the rev range.

I doubt those 20" reps will be doing it much good though.

I think Solar Orange is a brilliant colour, it really turns head and looks fantastic all year round!

You can tell you're trying (hard) to sell one !

ha ha, I love the orange too... but I wouldnt have classed it as 'by far the best'!

By far the most ballsy maybe? ;)

I just think the Solar Orange colour is trying to be a Focus ST look a like!

Nice colour and you need big kahuna's to purchase it but if i spot a bright orange motor out the corner of my eye i would immedialtey thing 'Ford ASBO'! LOL

I do like the larger sized S3/ S6 wheels but i would prefer 19" rather than 20".

Yeh thats the one... im not actually paying that price but im getting a good deal on part ex with both my cars (2003 S3 and 2003 bmw clubsport). 20" are definetly to big but he has offered to change them for brand new rs4's but ill be changing the wheels to BBS lm hopefully but dont know if they will sit nice on it? oh and the colour is ok but for me it has to be IBIS WHITE but this has come along at a good deal so if any one wants to swap just let me know...:whistle2: lol

I too have seen this car advertised. It is now re-advertised at £25 I think. I emailed the sellers about 3 weeks abou this car and still no reply. They are obviously really desperate to sell the car!
I like the alloys but would only consder them in 19". Does anybody know what make they are?

I wouldnt want to put that kind of money into a cat d.

I also think unless your paying around 24k for it the s3 is over priced mate, i had a few stare from people thinking mine was expensive at that price

I wouldnt want to put that kind of money into a cat d.

I also think unless your paying around 24k for it the s3 is over priced mate, i had a few stare from people thinking mine was expensive at that price

I was only joking £15,000 repaired would be more like for a cat D and yes all Audis are overpriced after saying that a A3q S line with a few toys will cost £22-£24000 so dont think the S3 is that much overpriced considering its an Audi.

S3 Saf, when you collect the car can you have a look at the 20" alloys and see if there is a manufacture ID or anything indicating who makes them please? These would be very OEM looking just 19" instead of the standadrd 18".
Thanks

No worries PaulMc ill let you know as soon as.