Volks AutosMonster Motorsport

Thread: anyone on here?

2nd Gear

Status

anyone on here?

hi guys im looing into buying the 8p S3 and have seen a solar orange one with RS4 seat,Revo remap,H n R springs and 20" S3 style wheels was wondering if it anyone on here and was wondering if the guys on here can give me some info with the revo remap ie: is it aggressive or smooth power through out..
    best regards saf.

revo stage2, Milltek TB non res, forge cai, forge dv, HnR springs,bbs ch black eddition, optics grill, LaminX, lcr splitter.....
    soon to come....gloss balck front and rear valance, side mirrors, RS4 brakes, revo stage 2+, fuel pump......

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status

JUX
    Neutral

Status
    Hi Mate,

Ive seen that one, it is well overpriced, ive put a link onto mine which is for sale, have a look and see if your interested, got the buckets etc.

http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/sh...p?product=2185

S3IZZO
    Revo map is a bit of both really, strong when it comes on boost but it holds the power to the end of the rev range.

I doubt those 20" reps will be doing it much good though.

6th Gear

Status
    We Are Pleased To Offer This Fully Loaded S3 In By Far The Best Colour
    By far the best??

JUX
    Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontraband View Post
    By far the best??
    I think Solar Orange is a brilliant colour, it really turns head and looks fantastic all year round!

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JUX View Post
    I think Solar Orange is a brilliant colour, it really turns head and looks fantastic all year round!
    You can tell you're trying (hard) to sell one !
    Phantom Black S3, RNS-E with SDS Hack , BOSE, Sunroof, iPod, ITG CAI, Forge DV, Milltek TBE, Revo Stage 2+, Autotech HPFP, Sachs clutch, Lamin-X, BBS Pescaras, H&R springs, H&R ARBs, NGK Iridium Plugs, Vagcom.

JUX
    Neutral

Status

6th Gear

Status
    ha ha, I love the orange too... but I wouldnt have classed it as 'by far the best'!

By far the most ballsy maybe?

2nd Gear

Status
    I just think the Solar Orange colour is trying to be a Focus ST look a like!

Nice colour and you need big kahuna's to purchase it but if i spot a bright orange motor out the corner of my eye i would immedialtey thing 'Ford ASBO'! LOL

I do like the larger sized S3/ S6 wheels but i would prefer 19" rather than 20".
    2008 S3 in Ibis White

291BHP! STANDARD on 95ron Fuel. Get In.
    All Hail Mitch78

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeh thats the one... im not actually paying that price but im getting a good deal on part ex with both my cars (2003 S3 and 2003 bmw clubsport). 20" are definetly to big but he has offered to change them for brand new rs4's but ill be changing the wheels to BBS lm hopefully but dont know if they will sit nice on it? oh and the colour is ok but for me it has to be IBIS WHITE but this has come along at a good deal so if any one wants to swap just let me know... lol

revo stage2, Milltek TB non res, forge cai, forge dv, HnR springs,bbs ch black eddition, optics grill, LaminX, lcr splitter.....
    soon to come....gloss balck front and rear valance, side mirrors, RS4 brakes, revo stage 2+, fuel pump......

PaulMc
    I too have seen this car advertised. It is now re-advertised at 25 I think. I emailed the sellers about 3 weeks abou this car and still no reply. They are obviously really desperate to sell the car!
    I like the alloys but would only consder them in 19". Does anybody know what make they are?

2nd Gear

Status

JUX
    Neutral

Status
    I wouldnt want to put that kind of money into a cat d.

I also think unless your paying around 24k for it the s3 is over priced mate, i had a few stare from people thinking mine was expensive at that price

2nd Gear

Status
    I wouldnt want to put that kind of money into a cat d.

I also think unless your paying around 24k for it the s3 is over priced mate, i had a few stare from people thinking mine was expensive at that price
    I was only joking 15,000 repaired would be more like for a cat D and yes all Audis are overpriced after saying that a A3q S line with a few toys will cost 22-24000 so dont think the S3 is that much overpriced considering its an Audi.

2nd Gear

Status
    I think Solar Orange is a brilliant colour, it really turns head
    Aye, it's a head -turner....but the heads turn away from the car

Just kidding.

PaulMc
    S3 Saf, when you collect the car can you have a look at the 20" alloys and see if there is a manufacture ID or anything indicating who makes them please? These would be very OEM looking just 19" instead of the standadrd 18".
    Thanks

Lets make that kitten purr...

Status
    Aren't those 20" ers from an S8?
    2008 A3 1.8T FSI S-line Phantom Black, Bose, iPod Dock, Front Centre Armrest, Storage Pack, Aluminium Pedals, H&R Spacers, Eibach Pro's, Ambient Lighting, Pressed plates with Ingolstadt surrounds.

2nd Gear

Status
    No worries PaulMc ill let you know as soon as.