Theres one born every day....

LoL!! Suck the buiilding sand through!!!

epic_fail.jpg

LOL...yep it's been kicking around for a while now but seems to have resurfaced. Obviously a wind up (I hope) but got to give it to the guy for coming up with the idea.

Wonder how many other people gave it a go :)

That is funny.
You never know, it could be genuine.
When I worked in a bike shop, we had a bloke swore blind putting sweetcorn in your petrol tank would add 5mph to his moped.
S'true.

Old skool, pretty sure its a wind up, no one is that stupid. There is another one some where regarding a new form of turbo which was pretty funny too.

Old skool, pretty sure its a wind up, no one is that stupid. There is another one some where regarding a new form of turbo which was pretty funny too.

My personal fave was the thread about the guy in a corsa who reckoned putting the backseat down made his car faster :) Genius.

J.

My personal fave was the thread about the guy in a corsa who reckoned putting the backseat down made his car faster :) Genius.

J.

Why? EVERYBODY knows that by folding the seats down you decrease the overall mass of the vehicle :undwech:

About 15 years ago, at least, we used to openly laugh at a bloke that said the best leather for motorbike suits was Kangaroo.
Turns out he was right, he was a bona fide visionary!:wtf:

J.

Haha, yeah I remember that one too, the only difference being he was serious and it was definitley not a wind up! :(

Why? EVERYBODY knows that by folding the seats down you decrease the overall mass of the vehicle :undwech:
It doesn't help you in top speed.
It allows you to be faster in the corners by lowering your center of gravity :idea:

rotfl