BBS CKs fitted to S3???

Rabbit222

Reaction score
Website
www.vwclub.co.za
Hey guys, is there anyone on this forum that has had BBS CKs fitted to their cars? If so, could you please post some pics?

I found these 2, doesn't look too shabby. I have just been offered a set of these but in Hyper silver, what do you guys reckon?

w1-1.jpg

w2-1.jpg

Hyper silver CKs on a S5

S5-1.jpg

CK's are seriously growing me! look very snazy!

look sweet on this sportback from home

DSC04836.jpg

So I decided to give it a bash and to be honest I am in 2 minds:confused: both wheels look great. I havn't got rid of my CHs, they are tucked away nicely in my garage:wub: What do you guys think of these wheels???? Honest opinions :)

P1060445.jpg

P1060439.jpg

P1060426.jpg

P1060427.jpg

P1060430.jpg

P1060431.jpg

P1060434.jpg

P1060451.jpg

P1060449.jpg

P1060444.jpg

P1060463.jpg

Looks great but I think if they were in the flat silver colour, same as your CH's then It would be difficult to even spot the difference..

I would say that I think the CH's are a more aggressive looking wheel that the CK's.. Id say stick with the CH's..

I know what its like with wheels, always looking for something new, well I am anyways ha..

Jonny

I think they look nice tbh, looks like they go well with the mirrors.

Thumbs up from me :thumbsup:

what make are your light eyebrows?

nice car for south africa :p didnt see any audi's when I was out there last summer!

Love both wheels, CHs are old wheels now but you just cant beat them for a not over the top look,

You could always play with the CHs i have on last 2 sets :D

DSC04217.jpg

4-2.jpg

2-3.jpg

DSC01450-1.jpg

DSC01570.jpg

DSC01575-1.jpg

what make are your light eyebrows?

nice car for south africa :p didnt see any audi's when I was out there last summer!

They are made by Kamei. I purchased them from www.tmtuning.com

*shock horror* Did you visit some small farm town in the middle of nowhere? :p There are plenty of Audis, BMWs, Merc and VWs to go by...

I was on rugby tour to george and cape town - saw this beast though :p

SPA50899.jpg

He loved it, we told him to rev the nuts off it and thought he was so cool haha

loved these wee citi's - pity they were all 5 door :( mk1 golf's!!

DSC09602.jpg

Prefer the CHs. Look much more in keeping with the rest of the car.

CKs look a bit showy

Does anyone have ch/ck rims in 18's as oppose to 19's??? I love the look of both wheels but dont want to go up in size.

Also all the cars seem lowered, how do they look with the standard ride height?

CH's for me all the way, they just look so right on so many cars, especially in 19's. Trouble is, 'cos they look so good they are becoming so common (bit like the old-style RS4's that you see on pretty much all Audi's these days, even on A2's!!).

CKs all the way!!! I guess the showy part is all in the paint. The design is much more updated and makes a 5 year old design look NOW!

the CKs look great!!! Can you provide ET and tire sizes used?

Pedro

P.S.: I did say I wasn't going to modify my S3 but everyday it is growing on me!!!

Where is the best place to get BBS CH's in 19" in the UK. I fancy a black set, what is the general cost of these items?