Badger5Volks Autos
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Rabbit222's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    669

    RS4 ignition button in action(video)

    Finally got down to recording a clip of the ignition button in action

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwAizh60D4I
    2012 RS3 / Daytona Grey / Alu pack / revo3+ / LOBA500P / LOBA CNC Intake pipe / LOBA HPFP / Forge Race FMIC / Milltek resonated exhaust / revo intake system / Devils own WMI / 20" BBS CH-R Titanium / H&R Monotube coilovers / H&R Anti Roll bars / Alu Roof rails / Hybrid RS grille / R8 paddle shifters /

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    291
    looking good pal, do have any pictures of your car with the CH's and H&R springs , I had a quick look in the pictures section, couldn't find any

    cheers

  4. #3
    Rabbit222's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCharlie View Post
    looking good pal, do have any pictures of your car with the CH's and H&R springs , I had a quick look in the pictures section, couldn't find any

    cheers
    Thanks mate,

    I posted these a while ago on the TEX

    http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3547221
    2012 RS3 / Daytona Grey / Alu pack / revo3+ / LOBA500P / LOBA CNC Intake pipe / LOBA HPFP / Forge Race FMIC / Milltek resonated exhaust / revo intake system / Devils own WMI / 20" BBS CH-R Titanium / H&R Monotube coilovers / H&R Anti Roll bars / Alu Roof rails / Hybrid RS grille / R8 paddle shifters /

  5. #4
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    291
    that looks mint pal, very nice. could possibly doin a copy in the uk

    what width are the CH's and offset, did you have any rubbing with the H&R's

    thanx for the help

  6. #5
    Rabbit222's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCharlie View Post
    that looks mint pal, very nice. could possibly doin a copy in the uk

    what width are the CH's and offset, did you have any rubbing with the H&R's

    thanx for the help
    Thanks and I have no probs with that

    The wheels are 8J and offset is ET50. I am running them with 235/35/19s. I initiallly had an issue with rubbing but that was sorted by removing 1 screw from the rear wheel arch on either side of the car.
    2012 RS3 / Daytona Grey / Alu pack / revo3+ / LOBA500P / LOBA CNC Intake pipe / LOBA HPFP / Forge Race FMIC / Milltek resonated exhaust / revo intake system / Devils own WMI / 20" BBS CH-R Titanium / H&R Monotube coilovers / H&R Anti Roll bars / Alu Roof rails / Hybrid RS grille / R8 paddle shifters /

  7. #6
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit222 View Post
    Thanks and I have no probs with that

    The wheels are 8J and offset is ET50. I am running them with 235/35/19s. I initiallly had an issue with rubbing but that was sorted by removing 1 screw from the rear wheel arch on either side of the car.

    Nice on thats the same size as a ran on my mk5 Golf GTi ED30, looks like I'll be buying another set

  8. #7
    Rabbit222's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCharlie View Post
    Nice on thats the same size as a ran on my mk5 Golf GTi ED30, looks like I'll be buying another set
    What a coincidence! These wheels were on my MK5 GTI as well! My car was written off last year and I managed to salvage the wheels....
    2012 RS3 / Daytona Grey / Alu pack / revo3+ / LOBA500P / LOBA CNC Intake pipe / LOBA HPFP / Forge Race FMIC / Milltek resonated exhaust / revo intake system / Devils own WMI / 20" BBS CH-R Titanium / H&R Monotube coilovers / H&R Anti Roll bars / Alu Roof rails / Hybrid RS grille / R8 paddle shifters /

  9. #8
    treblesykes's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    york
    Posts
    688
    or just turn the key an ideal way of starting an engine

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO