conversion from 2004 sport to the single grill sline(thanks to "mattandrew")

khalil

Reaction score
i finally done the conversion from 2004 double grill to the single grill sline, got to say first of all a very very BIG thankyou to mattandrew from this forum for all the help and getting all the parts to me, i will post some photos soon but got to say it looks perfect, just need some side skirts to finish it off, the only down side was i got lots of "orange peel" on the bonnet but the bodyshop said wait for few weeks till the paint hardens and they will mop it all out,lets just hope that works, on few places on the bonnet it looks like matt finish but apart from that it came out lovely, will post some photos

Fog wires went in todays post recorded delivery, they will need signing for on delivery or Royal Mail will leave a card and you will need to collect from postoffice.

the only down side was i got lots of "orange peel" on the bonnet but the bodyshop said wait for few weeks till the paint hardens and they will mop it all out,lets just hope that works, on few places on the bonnet it looks like matt finish but apart from that it came out lovely, will post some photos

If I was you I would get them to respray it, you will never be happy with it if not

Fog wires went in todays post recorded delivery, they will need signing for on delivery or Royal Mail will leave a card and you will need to collect from postoffice.

If I was you I would get them to respray it, you will never be happy with it if not
ye i know i think i give him the chance to mop it and see the results otherwise i tell them to respray it, plus me going to get the car detailed in a sort will so i know that will take away the "orange peel" its just a waiting game now

I am really wanting to do this conversion aswel, how much did all the parts cost?

Hey Kahlil looking forward to seeing the pics. I wanted to do this conversion myself. I pm'd mattandrew twice after I saw his conversion to get info. He said to pm him in his post for anyone that was interested... but I never got a reply.

Maybe you can fill me in?

Tnx in advance

regards

Hey Kahlil looking forward to seeing the pics. I wanted to do this conversion myself. I pm'd mattandrew twice after I saw his conversion to get info. He said to pm him in his post for anyone that was interested... but I never got a reply.

Maybe you can fill me in?

Tnx in advance

regards

I replied mate, I keep a record of all the conversion details i have sent out, ill dig it out tomorrow. Infact ive just listed all the retail prices in my original post

Conversion from pre-facelift double grill bumper to facelift S-line bumper

I am really wanting to do this conversion aswel, how much did all the parts cost?

Conversion from pre-facelift double grill bumper to facelift S-line bumper

Hey no worries Matt..just thought you were ignoring me :blownose: I've got the info you just sent me. Excellent !

Cheers mate

Thanks again

Regards

Greg.