6 cd changer mp3 ??

Is that a definite?

Seeing as the headunits can now handle MP3s, you would imagine that it's the HU doing all the decoding. Seems strange that the 6 disc changer wouldn't be decoded in the same way.

???

Is that a definite?

Seeing as the headunits can now handle MP3s, you would imagine that it's the HU doing all the decoding. Seems strange that the 6 disc changer wouldn't be decoded in the same way.

???

Try it yourself, the RNS-E has MP3 via SD slots, on my 6 CD changer in the glovebox it does not work with MP3 CD's - I also assumed it would.

Still the same interface as before for the CD changer, so no Mp3 support on the external device. The internal CD can support Mp3's.

you could use a phatbox instead - just plugs instead of a changer and gives you more mp3's than you can be bothered with

ive got about 160gig space 1/2 full with about 750 albums so far

Yeah, go the Phatbox route. I'm taking mine out the A3 and putting it in the new S3......once I get it ordered. I don't like the sound of the limitations of the Ipod adaptor either.

These sound cool ,

says they dont sell them anymore >???

Yeah, go the Phatbox route. I'm taking mine out the A3 and putting it in the new S3......once I get it ordered. I don't like the sound of the limitations of the Ipod adaptor either.