A3 8P Wiring Diagram/Schematic

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi All

Anyone got the wiring diagram/schematics for the A3 8P, just wanna see how the wires work for the locking system as its given me some strange readings on my meters, I think it switches direction of current on a wire which seems strange, anyway, need to work out how to use these as a trigger.

If not the whole manual then maybe just the drivers door wiring.

Thanks.

Nigel.

got it for you - not sure i can attach to the post though - can i email it to you

PM sent & thanks in advance fella.

Nigel.

Did you sort the schematic nigel???? If not ill have a look whats in elsawin.

P.S. Finally got chance to get the DSG in bits today, all stripped and rebuilt. Oil to go back in tomorrow when the drive shaft gainter is replaced as I found it split today. Hoping fauly is sorted but im not building my hopes up as ive not found anything at fault.

Hey fella no havnt received anything as yet mate, so would appreciate.

God you took dsg apart, screw that mate, thats a task & a half for sure, maybe had dirt or water in a electrical contact mate, check the pins in the plugs & sockets before you put all back as water can get in & corrode the contacts, a simple scratching of the contacts on socket & plug will clean the corrosion of, giving it a clean connection, to check use continuity on meter from plug/socket end & test with meter on wires to make sure it has through connection, worth a try as I had that before & scratching to bear metal made it work again.

Keep me updated mate & shoot us the door wiring if you can mate, also the convenience module wiring would be good, or even the whole system, lol.

Thanks.

N

Ok I think I've found my trigger, of all places the petrol flap lock gets a pulse on lock & unlock which also reverses polarity so whoopee with any luck thats my trigger for the mirrors sorted, now just have to get the relays & wiring in place, as its right next to the convenience module I will tap that for the full closure wiring, but saying that my full closure has now started fully closing even when I take the finger of my button on remote, how fecking cool is that, never used to do that, lol, so really I dont need to wire that in anymore, but will still trace it out as I have a feelng that is related to my door panel wiring being disconnected, in audi's wisdom you never know huh.

That could be 2 mods sorted, nextttttt.