Quick question - speccing my new car

o_rawlinson

Reaction score
Website
none
Just a quick question - I have a 3 door A3 S-line 170 quattro on order for sometime in Sept/Oct. I would like to get the electric front seats however the brochure suggests that this must be combined with the through load system. I have been told (by the dealer) the through load system is only available on the sportback - but the new brochure does not mention this - does anyone know which is right?

P.S by the time the car comes I will have waited for 6 months! I ordered in March but got caught by the facelift/new engine delays

Just a quick question - I have a 3 door A3 S-line 170 quattro on order for sometime in Sept/Oct. I would like to get the electric front seats however the brochure suggests that this must be combined with the through load system. I have been told (by the dealer) the through load system is only available on the sportback - but the new brochure does not mention this - does anyone know which is right?

P.S by the time the car comes I will have waited for 6 months! I ordered in March but got caught by the facelift/new engine delays

I've got the through-load on my 3dr S3, and had it on my old 3dr 2.0FSI A3, so I don't think it's a sportback only thing.

I didnt spec "through load" but its there. The retractable hole behind the arm rest?

The through load system comes as standard when you spec Bucket seats. That's why both newbiecrg and L60N have it without actually asking for it.