Only 36 hours to go...

Highwayman

Reaction score
Well, after a very long wait for the arrival of my S3 (due to my car situation, not Audi ;) ) I have now finalised all of the paperwork ready for the collection of my car on Thursday morning. It's been over a 4 month wait since I placed the order, and hte dealer has had the car for a couple of those and I haven't been in a position to take delivery until now :crying: .

Oh well, it's going to be a long 36 hours, and probably without a lot of sleep tomorrow night... :gaehn: .

Any tips on what to check over before I sign off the inspection? I'm guessing the usual in terms of paintwork, but is there anything specifically that I ought to double-check before I drive away?

Phil

Haven't seen you around the area yet Dipstic, so maybe there is room for another sprinty after all ;) . ONly 12 hours to go now...:w00t:

Phil

All Sprint Blue cars leave the factory with 650bhp, fastest colour....official!

Love the trim, I would have defo went 2 tone if I had bought new.

enjoy

Paul

Looks good, mine came from Southampton Audi as well, as they did the best deal, and I am up in Worcester :)

Any of you guys have an email contact at Southampton? I might give them a try at pricing up a new S3. Cheers.