Mazda 3 MPS aero....You know you want one!!

I really like them, a Mazda 3 would be near the top of my list if I were to opt out of the company car scheme.
I really like the 'old' (just replaced) Mazda6 MPS too.
The new Mazda6 is nice as well.
Looking at a Mazda2 for the wife.
Mazda gets the thumbs up from me.

It really is an amazing car, bang for buck there is nothing that comes close! I dont want to seel it but getting married means i have to. It does 0-60 in 5.7 seconds (Tried and tested by other owners) You get Bose 7 speraker system with 6 CD changer, Auto lights and wipers etc etc etc...

For me, for the price there is no better hot hatch...IMO

Being sold to fund the wedding!!! It has LSD, limited torque in 1st and 2nd and depending on % the wheel is turned all to try to reduce torque steer as much as possible. Does a good job to.

A rare beast too (only 1000?).

Must be the best VFM hot hatch around especially when you consider the exlusivity.

1000 released in 2007 yeah...Rare indeed. Older s3....another one for me to test drive!
Makes it hard to sell them though...I will make money in the change over from mine to the Audi, that is the plan.

1000 released in 2007 yeah...Rare indeed. Older s3....another one for me to test drive!
Makes it hard to sell them though...I will make money in the change over from mine to the Audi, that is the plan.

Surprisied they dont change hands fairly readily through the respective owners clubs?

good luck

The mazda 3 forum is still in its infancy to be honest, only been around just over a year...just have to wait and see now...hopefully sell it soon!