Monster MotorsportChris Nott
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 104
  1. #41
    rich1068's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    673
    I'll balance my comments in the 'dislike' thread. (Some over there seem to think the negative comments are a direct attack on them personally.) Anyhoo, I loved how mine looked. With the black grille and the paintwork shining the car looked aggressive and purposeful even when it was parked up.


    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line

    Gone...and quite quickly forgotten

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #42
    Low life livin' the high life.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by davemk View Post
    PNH80 - Can I suggest adding a link in the first post of each thread to the "other" thread, if you know what I mean.
    Point taken onboard Dave.... As soon as i work out how to do it i'll sort it out! lol
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

    For Sale:

    S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

  4. #43
    Amchlolor's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    5,602
    Just an observation, but have you noticed the 'dislike' thread is currently running over twice the number of replies as the 'love' thread?
    '02 to '05 - Black Audi A4 1.9tdi sport
    '05 to '08 - Akoya Silver A3 sportback S-line DSG
    '08 to ? - Black Alpina D3

  5. #44
    Low life livin' the high life.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by bowfer View Post
    Just an observation, but have you noticed the 'dislike' thread is currently running over twice the number of replies as the 'love' thread?
    Yes but thats because most of us a british and therefore love to moan at every possible opportunity. Also, negative points are often more controvercial and spur more heated debate.

    Well either that or Audi's are rubbish! That was kinda my reason for starting these 2 threads. Just too see whether we have more dislikes than likes about our cars and are we really buying Audi's because they're great cars or because....It's an Audi?
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

    For Sale:

    S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

  6. #45
    lil_coz's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by bowfer View Post
    Just an observation, but have you noticed the 'dislike' thread is currently running over twice the number of replies as the 'love' thread?
    I'd put that down to discussions and generally going round in circles in the 'Dislikes' thread...
    Coss

    S3 S-tronic: Panther Black, lots of extras, MTM remap


  7. #46
    sat1983's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by bowfer View Post
    Just an observation, but have you noticed the 'dislike' thread is currently running over twice the number of replies as the 'love' thread?
    It is what I had noticed straightaway. It's purely and simply because negatives always provoke more debates. Bad news sells...... Same principle.
    Ex 2006 A3 2.0 TDI owner

    2010 Polo GTI 6R

  8. #47
    Audi must be doing something right with the A3 because they selling as many as they can build. They've even open a second production line to build A3s at the Brussels plant to keep up with demand.

    Also as far as standard kit is concerned, it is very much a German thing. When you buy an A3 in Germany the standard car comes with far less 'goodies' as standard than in the UK.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  9. #48
    Boydie
    Guest
    its the same with most mainland european cars - the clio's (when I had one) were crap in standard form in France compared to my Dynamique clio I had before the A3

  10. #49
    Amchlolor's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    Audi must be doing something right with the A3 because they selling as many as they can build. They've even open a second production line to build A3s at the Brussels plant to keep up with demand.
    I'd be interested to see a breakdown if which models are selling well.
    I suspect the increase in production may have coincided with the introduction of the 'special edition' (cheap) and S3 models.
    These are models that will appeal to specific buyers who wouldn't have been interested before.
    I don't believe the increase in production is due to an increase in demand for SE/sport/S-line models, simply because there is no reason for these models to 'suddenly' become appealing.
    So Audi have had to make 'niche' models to stimulate demand.
    A mega-cheap one and a sporty one.

    It's possible there is also a simpler reason for the increase in production, such as the opening of a dealership in China, for example.
    That's the biggest 'badge' market left.
    Last edited by Amchlolor; 11th June 2008 at 11:08.
    '02 to '05 - Black Audi A4 1.9tdi sport
    '05 to '08 - Akoya Silver A3 sportback S-line DSG
    '08 to ? - Black Alpina D3

  11. #50
    PaulAr's Avatar
    S3 (8P)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by sat1983 View Post
    It is what I had noticed straightaway. It's purely and simply because negatives always provoke more debates. Bad news sells...... Same principle.
    Very true, Ive posted at least as many times on the DISLIKE thread as the LOVE thread and Im very happy with my AUDI !!

    Mind you, if you have disgruntled AUDI owners, non/owners, ex/owners posting on an AUDI forum, the `negative` threads will always be pretty `busy` with multiple posts from a smaller number of members.

    Ive not seen as much if this on other forums and have never quite understood why you would want to, but Hey, I guess thats how this place works.

    cheers
    Paul

  12. #51
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    cambs uk
    Posts
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAr View Post
    Ve
    Ive not seen as much if this on other forums and have never quite understood why you would want to, but Hey, I guess thats how this place works.
    one of the things i like about this forum is the balanced views (In general)

    If it was "all things are rosey in the garden of Audi" it would give prospective new owners a false sense of security

  13. #52
    Amchlolor's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    5,602
    FWIW, I'm certainly not ruling out a return to Audi, but it would never be an A3 again.
    The overpowering impression I have of the A3 is that they just haven't tried very hard at all.
    If Audi ever make a 200bhp diesel A4 Avant, I'd be interested.
    '02 to '05 - Black Audi A4 1.9tdi sport
    '05 to '08 - Akoya Silver A3 sportback S-line DSG
    '08 to ? - Black Alpina D3

  14. #53
    PaulAr's Avatar
    S3 (8P)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    one of the things i like about this forum is the balanced views (In general)

    If it was "all things are rosey in the garden of Audi" it would give prospective new owners a false sense of security
    Agree with you there, places such as this are perfect for prospective buyers, balanced views are important so people can make informed decisions. If there are inherent problems with a specific model, lets get in the public domain because AUDI certainly wont!

    However that isnt the sole reason for this forum, and I personally think too many threads end up going the same `critical` route, very prickly, confrontational, negative, and not nearly enough humour IMO.

    cheers
    Paul

  15. #54
    Bowfer, do they have similar threads like these on the BMW/Alpina forum?
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  16. #55
    boggysv's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    572
    I love my car because it loves me back
    World's Fastest S3 Driver - racing old people in toyota camries since 1997 with a 97.6% winning rate.

  17. #56
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    I have that feature on my current Symphony III and I had on the previous Concert radio in my 2004 A3.

    Dont mean to hijack the thread, but I just got my new A3, think its the Concert HU, and I have looked in the manual, but cant see anything.
    What should I be looking for, and how does it work.

    Thanks in advance.
    Audi A5 2.0TFSI 211 S Line
    Lotus Evora

  18. #57
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    Bowfer, do they have similar threads like these on the BMW/Alpina forum?
    I bet they don't have moderators who drive Audis !

    The situation we have on this forum is akin to having a Windows zealot moderating an Apple Mac forum. It's a preposterous concept, but apparently OK on here !!
    A3 Sportback 8V 1.4 TFSI SE

  19. #58
    Amchlolor's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    Bowfer, do they have similar threads like these on the BMW/Alpina forum?
    Yup.
    '02 to '05 - Black Audi A4 1.9tdi sport
    '05 to '08 - Akoya Silver A3 sportback S-line DSG
    '08 to ? - Black Alpina D3

  20. #59
    Amchlolor's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by mfspen View Post
    I bet they don't have moderators who drive Audis !
    The situation we have on this forum is akin to having a Windows zealot moderating an Apple Mac forum. It's a preposterous concept, but apparently OK on here !!

    '02 to '05 - Black Audi A4 1.9tdi sport
    '05 to '08 - Akoya Silver A3 sportback S-line DSG
    '08 to ? - Black Alpina D3

  21. #60
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    cambs uk
    Posts
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAr View Post
    Agree with you there, places such as this are perfect for prospective buyers, balanced views are important so people can make informed decisions. If there are inherent problems with a specific model, lets get in the public domain because AUDI certainly wont!

    However that isnt the sole reason for this forum, and I personally think too many threads end up going the same `critical` route, very prickly, confrontational, negative, and not nearly enough humour IMO.

    cheers
    Paul
    fair comment - for what its worth, threads also seem to go down the everything is superb route as often as the negative in my view

    lets inject some humour, oh wait, I think Bowfer just did

  22. #61
    Metalex's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    York
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by sat1983 View Post
    Have you ever owned a Tom Tom? I have. And I miss it very dearly. I used to think it was a real hassle too what with wires and wiping the suction pad mark off the windscreen.
    So I opted to get the RNSe retrofitted. Yep, completes the dash, looks nice, and no hassle (at least in terms of taking in and out and less appealing to steal). But for the rest (the important bit) which is getting to your destination it's bloody useless! I still cant believe Audi charge ya 2k for something you can't even enter a full UK postcode into!
    Utter ****e!
    I'm considering adding an RNS-E when I spec my new A3 Sportback. When you say you can't enter a full postcode, what do you mean? Can you enter any sort of postcode info, or is it limited to the first half or something?

    By the way, why is the unit often referred to as RNS-E? It is called Satellite Navigation System Plus in the brochure.

  23. #62
    sat1983's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalex View Post
    I'm considering adding an RNS-E when I spec my new A3 Sportback. When you say you can't enter a full postcode, what do you mean? Can you enter any sort of postcode info, or is it limited to the first half or something?
    Simple. Instead of being able to enter B9 5JK
    The RNSe will only let you enter B9 5

    Ludicrous.
    Ex 2006 A3 2.0 TDI owner

    2010 Polo GTI 6R

  24. #63
    benw123's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Herts, UK
    Posts
    1,863
    Quote Originally Posted by sat1983 View Post
    Simple. Instead of being able to enter B9 5JK
    The RNSe will only let you enter B9 5

    Ludicrous.
    Maybe, but you do get the whole of Europe crammed in to two DVDs! There's no way it could hold the UK database and the continent as well. Besides, the shortened postcode doesn't cause any navigation problems once you've selected a street or house number.
    2004 A3 Sportback 2.0TDI SE, RNS-E Sat Nav SW0650 TMC, 17" Star Alloys, Xenons, DIS, Rear Mats & Sunblind, Alu trim, Ebony Black pearlescent
    2006 Honda Accord EX i-CTDI, Arctic Blue, Leather, Sat Nav, XCarLink

  25. #64
    benw123's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Herts, UK
    Posts
    1,863
    Things I like about my Sportback are - looks, build quality, the interior, it's cheap to run with long service intervals, the one-touch "lane change" feature for the indicators (it flashes them three times), the RNS-E (TMC, DIS integration and MP3 audio) and superb xenon lights.
    2004 A3 Sportback 2.0TDI SE, RNS-E Sat Nav SW0650 TMC, 17" Star Alloys, Xenons, DIS, Rear Mats & Sunblind, Alu trim, Ebony Black pearlescent
    2006 Honda Accord EX i-CTDI, Arctic Blue, Leather, Sat Nav, XCarLink

  26. #65
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    cambs uk
    Posts
    1,139
    Europe maps, with post codes fit onto a 2gb memory card

    two DVD's should be able to fit 10 times that amount!

  27. #66
    sat1983's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by benw123 View Post
    Besides, the shortened postcode doesn't cause any navigation problems once you've selected a street or house number.
    ...And most of the time it simply doesn't know the town or street name!!! You could enter ANYTHING in the tom tom and it knew where it was right up to the door number!

    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Europe maps, with post codes fit onto a 2gb memory card

    two DVD's should be able to fit 10 times that amount!
    Agreed!
    Ex 2006 A3 2.0 TDI owner

    2010 Polo GTI 6R

  28. #67
    Metalex's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    York
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by sat1983 View Post
    Simple. Instead of being able to enter B9 5JK
    The RNSe will only let you enter B9 5

    Ludicrous.
    Not quite as bad as I thought then. It it was just the first half, then it would be totally redundant. Obviously if you're used to system that can do full postcode, then I can see how it might be annoying.

    Does the system allow you to enter eg. YO30 4, then give a list of streets within that postcode to choose from?

    Sorry to hijack the thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by sat1983 View Post
    ...And most of the time it simply doesn't know the town or street name!!! You could enter ANYTHING in the tom tom and it knew where it was right up to the door number!
    Is it really that bad? Are you saying it can't decipher a town from the first half and part of the second half of a postcode?
    Last edited by Metalex; 11th June 2008 at 13:41.

  29. #68
    sat1983's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    708
    What I meant is it sometimes doesn't recognise a village name- whereas tom tom did.
    I'd give a 10/10 for tom tom and 6/10 for the RNS-E
    Ex 2006 A3 2.0 TDI owner

    2010 Polo GTI 6R

  30. #69
    mdre83's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    629
    All I can say is... I want my Audi back!!!

    First I owned an A3 1.6 before upgrading to an A3 2.0TDI. As practicallity became more of an issue I decided to go for an A4 which was perfect. The A4 then became slightly impractical due to the rear seats not folding down and the restrictions the saloon boot gave.
    I'm currently driving a Vectra which is an all round good practical car (and quite quick I must add) however, just doesn't have that qaulity that Audi has. I'm looking to get another A3 (sportback...???) also, do I go for pre-facelift or the new facelift model?

  31. #70
    benw123's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Herts, UK
    Posts
    1,863
    Quote Originally Posted by sat1983 View Post
    What I meant is it sometimes doesn't recognise a village name- whereas tom tom did.
    I'd give a 10/10 for tom tom and 6/10 for the RNS-E
    I'd agree that the RNS-E isn't the last word in sat nav technology; my Prius has a similar system (also manufactured by Aisin in Japan who do the RNS-E) which is a lot better. Being touch-screen also helps.

    But the way the RNS-E integrates with DIS is just awesome; you don't need any clutter stuck to the windscreen or cables over the cabin. All your navigation instructions with neat junction and roundabout symbols are all shown in DIS right where the speedo and rev counter is, with no VAGCOM coding required either on the A3.

    Plus there's virtually zero security worries with the RNS-E. Ever since a mate told me about his special "Tom Tom cloth" that accompanies him in the car to clean off the sucker residue on the windscreen - a tell-tale sign for thieves - I've been in the queue going the other way for portable sat navs.
    2004 A3 Sportback 2.0TDI SE, RNS-E Sat Nav SW0650 TMC, 17" Star Alloys, Xenons, DIS, Rear Mats & Sunblind, Alu trim, Ebony Black pearlescent
    2006 Honda Accord EX i-CTDI, Arctic Blue, Leather, Sat Nav, XCarLink

  32. #71
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    41
    1. DSG gearbox has become an essential for my next car
    2. The exhaust toot when pushing on
    3. The engine
    4. The design
    Paul
    ______________________________

    A3 2.0 TFSI Sportback SE S-tronic Ice Silver

  33. #72
    Amchlolor's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZ 6370 View Post
    DSG gearbox has become an essential for my next car
    BMW and Volvo are releasing their versions of twin-clutch autos as we speak, FWIW.
    '02 to '05 - Black Audi A4 1.9tdi sport
    '05 to '08 - Akoya Silver A3 sportback S-line DSG
    '08 to ? - Black Alpina D3

  34. #73
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    cambs uk
    Posts
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by bowfer View Post
    BMW and Volvo are releasing their versions of twin-clutch autos as we speak, FWIW.
    Good to know - do you know if BMW are offering it to high end models or across the board?

  35. #74
    Amchlolor's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    5,602
    Think it's only available on the M3 convertible, at the moment.
    I could be wrong.
    Inevitable it will be spread across the range, at a premium of course!
    '02 to '05 - Black Audi A4 1.9tdi sport
    '05 to '08 - Akoya Silver A3 sportback S-line DSG
    '08 to ? - Black Alpina D3

  36. #75
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by bowfer View Post
    Think it's only available on the M3 convertible, at the moment.
    I could be wrong.
    Inevitable it will be spread across the range, at a premium of course!

    was speaking to a guy who's worked on it's development - it's not exactly clutch friendly although it's a massive improvement over the SMG II g/box

  37. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by bowfer View Post
    BMW and Volvo are releasing their versions of twin-clutch autos as we speak, FWIW.
    Ford have also just released a version fitted in the new Focus 2.0TDCI-134bhp Titanium Powershift. This is similar to the DSG but has no steering wheel mounted paddlesshifters or sport mode. It's lever also works in the opposite direction to the DSG, pulling it back to change up and forward to change down. It is current only available on this version of the Focus and the less powerfull 108bhp variant and the C-MAXX compact MPV.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  38. #77
    windsurfer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London, Porto
    Posts
    1,327
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    Ford have also just released a version fitted in the new Focus 2.0TDCI-134bhp Titanium Powershift. This is similar to the DSG but has no steering wheel mounted paddlesshifters or sport mode. It's lever also works in the opposite direction to the DSG, pulling it back to change up and forward to change down. It is current only available on this version of the Focus and the less powerfull 108bhp variant and the C-MAXX compact MPV.
    The Ford one is the way it makes sense to me!! Pulling back for up and forward to change down!!! I don't understand Audi logic!! When you brake your body, by inertia, keeps the forward mommentum so makes all sense to downshift pushing the lever forward... I know it is a little detail but it annoys me a lot! Glad I don't have to live with it!!!

    Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

  39. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiecrg View Post
    The Ford one is the way it makes sense to me!! Pulling back for up and forward to change down!!! I don't understand Audi logic!! When you brake your body, by inertia, keeps the forward mommentum so makes all sense to downshift pushing the lever forward... I know it is a little detail but it annoys me a lot! Glad I don't have to live with it!!!

    Pedro
    I must admit I'm quite happy with the current Audi way - Forward for Up and Back for Down - seems quite logical to me, although I do tend to use the paddles more than the lever. Could be a bit odd if you have two cars in the family both with DSGs but one Ford and one Audi.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  40. #79
    PaulAr's Avatar
    S3 (8P)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    4,043
    I like being able to stuff 120 worth of shopping in the boot (did tonight) bring it home with the family safely in style.

    Then drive it like I stole it to the gym at 6.00am in the morning (with my Burberry cap on).

    Then.. come back to car with that big blingy front end and shouty paintwork looking chuffed with itself.

    Ok, there are other cars you can do that in but I dont have one of them!

    cheers
    Paul

  41. #80
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    cambs uk
    Posts
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiecrg View Post
    The Ford one is the way it makes sense to me!! Pulling back for up and forward to change down!!! I don't understand Audi logic!! When you brake your body, by inertia, keeps the forward mommentum so makes all sense to downshift pushing the lever forward... I know it is a little detail but it annoys me a lot! Glad I don't have to live with it!!!

    Pedro
    must admit it still (after 70k) annoys me slightly, however like Dave, I use the paddles 99% of the time so its all good

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO