Anyone want an S3? In classifieds also.

Just in the process of ordering new one, havent really decided yet, love the Orange tho.

Have to a agree bit on the expensive side I am getting quoted 8% off a brand new one at the moment...Good Luck though

If you do manage to get £27 for it let me know - mine will be in the classifieds very soon after !!

Way too high, my local dealer is knocking 07 plates out fairly well specced at 25k.

My new one without the options cost less than 27k with the 7% discount I sorted.

Take it on the chin Dave you will have to lower it to at least 25k to sell I think!

£25k would be top whack. Dealer would offer £20k for it - private seller no more than £23k.

Credit crunch, economic uncertainty - blah blah. List price after options for mine was £32.5k new but I paid £29,800 after discount. There's no way I'd buy a second hand one with 7,000 on the clock for £2k less !!

If I could get anything over £26k for mine I would trade it in for a new facelift model myself - but I'd be dreaming at that price.

That's £7.8k depreciation in the 10 months I've owned it then. Ouch. Good job I'm not thinking of selling it .....

Yep its **** isn't it!

Suppose that old saying of losing a grand and the vat you have payed by driving off the forecourt on pick up day is very true!

Oh and the dealers are really hanging out for cars with sat nav, they are not giving good money if they dont have it!

I knew that DVD SatNav decision was a good one. My dealer had the car delivered 2 months (!!) before the date they had given me. I told them they'd have to keep it on their forecourt for 2 months as I didn't have the money saved (a lie). They said if I took it off their hands I could have the full DVD SatNav with Bluetooth Phone retro fitted for an extra £450.

Thanks !

Do want a facelift model but can't justify the depreciation sting just for some different DRLs. Do want one though !

Well Ive took the hit and waiting for mine to get built.

Will have this one probs til the new one comes out in a few years time.

I'm just jealous. My next car will be new chassis RS3 - probably about 2013 !!

Snap! i paid 26k for mine in Jan with 6.5k on the clock with average spec and i had to barter HARD to get it at that price ( £1000 off , free first service , free GAP , free tax, free supergaurd , free tank of fuel )

I can't afford to lose K's for the sake of " a face lift " so i'll have to keep it till the price's bottom out, and i hope mine will be a low mile ( for year ) well maintained example and get top whack for it at the time of sale/P/X

p

never achieve 27k, not even close to it, i suspect orange will be a difficult sell anyway.
Good luck anyway !!

mark

My S-Line Q was £27K when new, i bought it from Audi as ex demo for less than 20K.... The car had basically lost a grand a month since new which is scary depreciation!

never achieve 27k, not even close to it, i suspect orange will be a difficult sell anyway.
Good luck anyway !!

mark

Agree with that, I saw a couple of yellow and orange S3s hanging around for a good while when I was looking to buy mine.

Good luck anyway.

paul

There's one on PH now , same-ish spec apart from the buckets , lower miles for £25.5k

p

I was offered £23.5k by an Audi dealer for a 3 week old 2008 S3 with 350 miles on the clock, fully loaded with recaros, RNS-E, prep the lot - that's a 6k loss in 3 weeks!

Madalex ? Mad as a hatter more like.