New non-facelift

sjoh1271

Reaction score
should I be gutted that my new a3 I'm collecting next week isnt a facelift? It wouldn't be so bad if I wasnt missing out on one by a couple of weeks

:sorry:

If I didnt change my order back in april, my A3 would of been due next week also. Personally I would be a bit miffed if I collect a 'new car' only to see the newer version on the road 2-3 weeks down the line.

Only you can answer that one. If you got a great deal and like the car, then no way be gutted. Enjoy the car.

If you didn't get a great deal, weep at the lower CO2 emissions with the new version, cry at the new facelift cos you love it, and dream about the dame edna lights every night then clearly, you should be gutted.

Treat yourself to a beer and try not to weep into it, if you fall into the latter category..

i did get a good deal which is why the dealer wouldnt shift on the build date (basically I would have lost my deposit). I will enjoy the new one. To be honest there is not much difference, but I like the indicator lights in the wing mirrors...

...ho hum

All personal taste.
Odd as it may sound, I didnt want a facelift.
My car arrives on Wednesday, wooohooo

I'm looking forward to getting my non facelift...When they tell me the delivery date....

I know it was to be built last week.

Personally I much prefer the pre-face lift, but I'll probably change my mind in a few months once I'm used to seeing the facelift around.