Volks AutosChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

Latest ETKA update contains new A3 parts....

Update number 703 contains the 2009 A3 just looking through it now for headlights taillights etc....

Mark
    Audi A3 Sportback 1.4TFSi Sport, Akoya Silver, 18" 5-arm Alloys, Bose Sound

2. # ADS
    ADS

Yes I've just downloaded it as well. Have you noticed that the new 2009 model year VIN numbers start at 07/08 (July 2008) apart from the 2.0TDI-170 models which start at 09/08 (September 2008). So at least that's consistent with what Audi have said up to now.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

1st Gear

Status
    Where about do you check the vin numbers? Still learning how to use ETKA

Cheers

Mark

Go into ETKA, select the model and the model year as normal. Then in the top right of the screen there are a number of icons. Click on the bottom left icon, below the printer symbol. Then select Catalogue Information and then V-Pages. There are various tab heading - one is VIN NUMBER OVERVIEW and another useful one is MODEL OVERVIEW.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

1st Gear

Status
    Cheers Dave, learn something new every day, interesting to see they list two different outputs for the S3, 265 and 256 maybe just a typo!

Mark

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    Yes I've just downloaded it as well. Have you noticed that the new 2009 model year VIN numbers start at 07/08 (July 2008) apart from the 2.0TDI-170 models which start at 09/08 (September 2008). So at least that's consistent with what Audi have said up to now.
    where did you download it from?

The S Factor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vanaaken View Post
    Cheers Dave, learn something new every day, interesting to see they list two different outputs for the S3, 265 and 256 maybe just a typo!

Mark
    Not a typo. S3 is detuned to 188kW for some markets like us down here in South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by RobinA3 View Post
    where did you download it from?
    Have a look at this thread - it gives you all the details where and how.

ETKA 7 updates
    Dave R (h5djr)