Woo hoo new rims arrived

marriedblonde

Reaction score
New rims were delivered from Germany yesterday. Got the tire fitter booked in for saturday morning so I shall post some pics up over the weekend!

Just got to wait for the new carbon fibre trim and suspension kit to arrive :)

J.

Been looking forward to seeing these on the car....Make sure you get those pics up asap. Good man!

I resisted the tempation to take some pics of the 2 stacks in my garage of the wheels and tyres. But I have gone for a set of CH's in 8.5"s and 9.5"s x 19"s

But I must say the unmounted rims look gorgeous and huge!!!

J.

This for the Z4?

Edit: Obviously....look forward to seeing it!!

Will you be sporting this car at GTI int?

Daft question, i look forward to seeing them in the flesh ;)

Dude, just put up some photos of the rims. 9.5's to the rear sound a bit tasty.

Realised that post sounded a little homoerotic.... Just like to clarify i've never described 9.5 inches to the rear as a bit 'tasty' before.

Realised that post sounded a little homoerotic.... Just like to clarify i've never described 9.5 inches to the rear as a bit 'tasty' before.

How do you normally describe it then?

:laugh:

L60N, can we please keep this discussion to the wheels in question. I feel too much of my personal life is being revealed.
Now if you don't mind i'll return to the safety of my closet.

Will you be sporting this car at GTI int?

Daft question, i look forward to seeing them in the flesh ;)

Yes I will have it with me on sunday, I've booked to park with the rest of you guys so hopefully I can stick my car on the end out of the way!

J.

Wow, you got a good deal there Jason. Love the staggered look as well, if only they were on a proper Beemer! :p

It's well documented i've been considering a Z4 coupe (3.0 si). I think it has it's certain camp charms but it's a cracking car with sublime engine.
Really well priced used examples too if you can afford to run it. Z4M coupes can be had with VERY low mileage for well under £30K. Makes a TTS look a bit pricey...

Righto some pics of the naked rims!

800_wheels1.jpg

800_wheels2.jpg

800_wheels3.jpg

Philip does some cracking deals on BBS wheels - rude not to really :)

Look awesome mate - looking forward to seeing them on the motor

I might have a word with this Philip chap... I've gone off of MTM's and Sportecs due to weight and the CH's despite being quite common do look superb.
BBS really do take some beating.