Which body kit?

Relaxitscool

Reaction score
Hi all, I've started to look at body kits for my car, specifically a front lip spoiler of some sort, at least to start with. Has anybody got any recommendations and will I need side skirts as well to stop the front looking lower than the sides?

The Rieger has caught my eye so far.

Many thanks

Rob

stevie_d_focus4.jpg

This is my fave. From the front a normal looking chavved up saxo:
dmc05082007saxo6blackfront3quarter.jpg

Panpipes to the rear :lmfao:
dmc05082007saxo6blackrear.jpg

As long as you do not go OTT with stupid stick on kits

Stick with the likes of OEM Audi stuff, Oettinger or Reiger

I have the full reiger kit drop me a PM with your e.mail and i will send you before/after pics. It has 19" RS4s too which dont look that big now!

Cheers I'll do that. I didn't mean Dimma styleee wide boy crusier slammed on 20's with the bassss pumping type ;) I just meant the more subtle stuff like you see on the S line or S3 but to add to my car, like thie rieger lip spolier on this link.

http://www.tuning.co.uk/rieger/

Regards

Rob

IMO if you don't want to detract from the value of your car, the only way to go is S-line or Votex, anything else is aftermarket and will put people off when you come to sell it.

IMO if you don't want to detract from the value of your car, the only way to go is S-line or Votex, anything else is aftermarket and will put people off when you come to sell it.

I would agree as the kits for the 8P dont exactly do it any favours huh.

Yeah I agree. The Votex looks good, can't seem to find it for sale on the internet though, has anybody got any links?

Regards

Rob

God just looked at the Rieger kits, they are horrible man, make it look as bad as the ones above, not nice at all, I think I'm gonna invest in the S3 body kit now as its cheaper than the sline would you beleive it, lol.

Yeah I agree. The Votex looks good, can't seem to find it for sale on the internet though, has anybody got any links?

Regards

Rob

The best place for Votex if you've got time and patience is Ebay, there's also a chance that you could get some from GTi International, there's normally loads of auto jumble there.

Just out of interest does the Votex kit fit the pre facelift A3?

Rob